Electrical Engineer (TS/SCI) – Aberdeen MD – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on April 7, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Position: Electrical Engineer
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Overview: Please send a full resume in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Active Secret clearance and ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
- MA/MS and 10 years’ experience, BA/BS plus 8 yrs. added to the base 10 yrs. requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Schematic capture and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) layout.
- Electronic and / or RF experience with testing with related equipment.
- Experience in reverse engineering electronic devices from start to finish.
- Experience in reverse engineering electronic components and circuit boards.
- Experience with soldering and re-working (e.g. through-hole, surface mount, cable assemblies, wire harnesses).
- General RF or electronic domain design or test experience.
- Basic Matlab (and other basic programming / scripting) skills, should be able to apply digital processing techniques to communication signals. Techniques include digital filtering, sample rate conversion, frequency/phase estimation, demodulation, carrier recovery, timing recovery, channel equalization, pulse shaping, and forward error correction.
- Experience working with embedded systems such as Arduino and writing programs leveraging the SPI bus to configure and analyze various chipsets.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No