DTRA DA – OAS – SOF Targeting Integrator (Reston, VA) (TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 13, 2022
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
K2 Solutions, Inc.
LOCATION: Reston, VA
As a SOF Targeting Integrator, you will provide expert targeting analysis services against High Value Individuals (HVIs) and shall use information, qualitative and quantitative research and analysis, training, and technology and employ tools for information collection to enhance a customer’s F3EAD targeting cycle. You will provide embedded and reach back support directly to SOF, developing targeting support products to meet unit and subordinate element operational requirements. You will assist in developing processes that enhance SOF situational understanding of threat networks (such as WMD, VEOs, IEDs) and enabling DOD, IA, and IC efforts focused on dismantling, disrupting, and defeating those networks.
While deployed, you will embed with SOF to assist operational and tactical commanders, their staffs, and subordinate units with fusing operations and intelligence information to enhance their effectiveness against threat networks. Using expertise in HUMINT, SIGINT, OSINT, and GEOINT you will identify and analyze problems, and generate recommended solutions based upon experience working with elements of the DOD, interagency, and international partners. Most deployments are 120 to 180 days in length.
While providing reach-back support, you will directly support embedded teammates; answer requests for support from other SOF units; and work closely with a wide variety of SOF units, institutions, and partners. You will assist with pre-deployment training/preparation, conduct professional development within the SOF Support Team, and mentor new members of the team to ensure they are ready to deploy and succeed.
You will work closely with other members of your team to identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations; identify trends, patterns, and key nodes; and highlight their relationships to the targeted threat networks.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EDUCATION
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- You must possess the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- You will be able to provide daily feedback to the team lead on product development.
- Be deployable to the required theater of operations, usually conducting periodic travel within CONUS and four-to-six-month deployments to OCONUS locations.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed – that may include nights and weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree and more than three years of experience, or an associate degree and five years of experience, or seven years of work experience. We will also consider candidates with four years of directly relevant experience.
- More than three years of experience conducting network analysis in support of countering threat networks.
- Recent experience supporting CWMD, CP, or CT operations.
- Minimum two years of experience providing analytical support to one or more SOF commands.
- Minimum one year of experience in forward-deployed locations supporting SOF.
- Experience providing direct analytical support to operations and providing direct analytical and targeting support to deployed SOF elements.
- Expert understanding of DNI/DNR targeting methodologies and tools.
- Understanding of CTD and applicability to targeting.
- Expert understanding of network analysis tools such as Analyst Notebook, Intelbook, DataXplorer, and Palantir.
- Expert understanding of Intel-related databases such as M3, S3, RMT, TAC, Lucky, NGT, the Wire, the Source, Pulse, Safehouse, NCTC Online, TIDE, QLIX, Kaching, FADE/MIST, and DX.
- Expert understanding of Intel targeting tools such as the Skope Tools, DX, and the Voltron toolset.
- Practical understanding of geospatial Intel tools such as ArcGIS and Google Earth.
- Expert Understanding of Babel Street, Berber Hunter, Data Miner, PiX, Silo, and Dun & Bradstreet
- Understanding of JP 3-40, JP 3-25, ICD 203, and ICD 206
- Experience working through the F3EAD cycle in both a DTAAC and ODTAAC environment
- Support to Sensitive Activities
- Familiarity and experience working in and around embassy staff, the IA/IC, and law enforcement
- Understanding of Python programming language.
- Must be able to work independently with limited oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this employment classification. They are not to be construed asan exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
K2 Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which provides equal opportunity for Females, Minorities, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
K2 Solutions, Inc. follows Federal regulations regarding the recreational and medicinal use of drugs.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No