Dive Technician (Secret Clearance) (Coronado, CA) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 11, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Location: Coronado, Ca
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS
Position Type: Full time
Please apply for this position at https://seventh-dimension.breezy.hr/p/66f53f7b6815-dive-technician
NOTE: Emailing your resume to the HR Coordinator does not constitute applying for this position.
Seventh Dimension, LLC has an open position for a Dive Technician in Coronado, CA. Dive technicians conduct preventative and corrective maintenance as mandated by OPNAV Instruction 4790 and as scheduled in 3M for over 2,000 open circuit items including SCUBA tanks, regulators, air compressors, Haskel oxygen charging booster pumps and kits, diagnostic test equipment and tools, buoyancy compensators, surface swim life preservers, depth gauges, pressure gauges, underwater communications equipment, full face diving masks and Diving Life Support System (DLSS) associated equipment. Must be available to travel in CONUS.
If you are interested or know someone who may be and meets ALL of the requirements (waivers will NOT be granted) please apply at the link or contact Larrie Rocha (HR Coordinator) directly at email@example.com
- Perform documentation of SCUBA diving equipment maintenance and portable diving equipment for certification program
- Overhaul and setting proper limits for up to 200 breathing regulators
- Visually inspect interior, exterior, and ensure proper hydrostatic testing of high-pressure air cylinders, as well as overhaul of cylinder manifolds and valves
- Maintain DLSS equipment IAW US Navy Dive Manual and ensure proper functionality of all flotation devices and their emergency activation systems
- Assist with the preventative and corrective maintenance of the MK 25 UBA and support equipment
- Perform maintenance documentation for PMS SKED computer program
- Conduct and maintain inventory of repair parts and project needs
- Collect DD 1149 from military member for each class and report any deficiencies to Government
- Conduct and maintain inventories of diving equipment, after each class
- Conduct a monthly inventory of all diving life support equipment and provide appropriate documentation to COR and Diving Maintenance Manager
- Be able to drive Government-owned trucks, forklifts and vans. No CDL license required
- Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, to include Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Perform research to determine reasons for patterns of transaction errors and failures
- Conduct extensive searches for information pertaining to complex and/or unusual supply transactions and patterns; assemble retrieved information into different formats to meet different requirements; for example, status reports, unmet customer needs, and other similar areas
Job Specific Knowledge and Experience:
- Possess Navy Dive School certification (NEC 5342 or higher dive certification).
- Possess qualification as Material Maintenance Management (3M) Maintenance Man, 3M QA Craftsman, and 3M Work Center Supervisor.
- Possess certification as factory trained technician for diving equipment within inventory, DLSS Re-Entry Control (REC) Supervisor, oxygen clean system worker, and MK 25 UBA maintenance technician.
- Possess 10 years’ experience working with installation level maintenance programs and systems that relate to maintenance capability and capacity.
- Possess an active/current Secret security clearance.
Disclaimer: The listed responsibilities are not intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in this classification, only a representative summary of primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional position specific duties.
Seventh Dimension, LLC is a Veteran friendly employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. Equal Opportunity for VEVRAA Protected Veterans.
Larrie A. Rocha
Seventh Dimension, LLC
195 Cooper Creek Drive Suite 101 box # 683
Mocksville, NC 27028
This email and any attachments to it are intended only for the identified recipients. It may contain proprietary or otherwise legally protected information of Seventh Dimension. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete or otherwise destroy the email and all attachments immediately. This email and any attachments are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is legally privileged.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No