Deployed TAAC Command Counter Corruption Advisor (Afghanistan) (Requires TS/SCI Clearance) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on May 2, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: Deployed TAAC Command Counter Corruption Advisor
Experience level: Subject Matter Expert
Deployment: 100% OCONUS- 1 year deployed contract
Security Clearance: Current DoD TS/SCI
Quiet Professionals, LLC (www.QuietProfessionalsLLC.com) seeks multiple Train- Advise- Assist- Command (TAAC) Counter Corruption Advisors to provide counter corruption, counter narcotics trafficking, and financial wrongdoing expertise and consulting in Afghanistan. You will provide law enforcement professional subject matter expertise. You will assist with addressing corruption, narcotics trafficking, and financial wrongdoing within Afghanistan. You will serve as a member of a liaison detachment that coordinates and liaises with Afghan Security Forces, Counter Corruption Targeting Staff, and TAAC personnel. You will serve as a member of a liaison detachment responsible for daily direct coordination and liaison with Afghan Security Forces, Counter Corruption Targeting Staff, and Train Advise Assist Command (TAAC) personnel. You will conduct briefings to key leaders and coordinate activities between various governmental agencies while maintaining a strong relationship with the TAAC HQs. You will analyze complex problems and synchronize TAAC regional efforts towards counter-corruption.
The best candidates are DoD TS/SCI cleared Law Enforcement Professionals (LEP), Criminal Investigators, or Military Police Senior Leadership who have worked in Afghanistan on a Counter Corruption Task Force, or in a similar billet. Other quality candidates may come from the U.S. Army Special Forces, Asymmetric Warfare Group, or other government agencies who have worked in Afghanistan providing counter corruption/ counter-narcotic trafficking consulting and/or training to the Afghan military, police, or other counter-corruption organization.
- Must possess an active DoD TS/SCI security clearance
- 7+ years of counter corruption/ counter narcotics/ law enforcement investigative experience (law enforcement agencies or military)
- Recent deployment experience in Afghanistan or Iraq
- U.S. Military Special Operations, Counter Corruption Advisory, Counter Corruption Investigative Law Enforcement, or Judicial Advisory experience
- Extensive experience dealing with counter-corruption, counter-narcotics, or threat finance
- Physically and medically deployable to hostile fire areas
- Willingness to possibly live and work in austere environments and hostile fire areas for a yearlong deployment to Afghanistan
- Meet basic military height and weight standards in appearance and be physically fit
- Experience using and maintaining the M-4 rifle and various handguns safely and effectively
- Personal weapons qualification must be successfully completed prior to deployment
- Knowledge and experience dealing with counter-corruption, counter-narcotics, or threat finance topics
- Experience as a Law Enforcement Professional (LEP), Senior Leader of a Special Forces Team providing Counter-corruption/ Counter-narcotics Embedded Training Team or Police Mentor Team in Afghanistan or Iraq.
- Desired, but not required: Member of the Afghanistan Task Force 2010, the Combined Joint Interagency Task Force-Afghanistan (CJIATF-A) CJIATF-Shafafiyat, CJIATF-Nexus Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction, or other counter corruption organization.
Send resumes to: Dave@QuietProfessionalsLLC.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No