Database Integrator (Tampa, FL) (Secret req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on September 14, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Telesis/Belcan is seeking a Data Integrator located in Tampa, FL. Please send resumes directly to Molly Horne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist in the design and development of a robust data pipeline and Extract Transform and Load (ETL) solutions using Apache NiFi, along with other commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) and open source software.
- Manage, perform and develop Data as a Service (DaaS) functions to include: data collection, parsing, transformation, delivery, reconciliation, de-duplication and storage, received from and used by multiple systems.
- Document development and changes to include: White papers, SOP’s, outlines, Data Source Surveys
- Work in conjunction with business analyst, database administrator (DBA), data architects, and systems engineers on data warehousing solutions.
- Work in conjunction with database administrator (DBA) and systems engineers on data pipeline health and outage alerting, and data metrics reporting.
- Acquire knowledge of multiple types of intelligence and operations data, with an understanding of how the information is used by the customer’s user base.
- Expertise with XPath, XQuery, XSLT, XML, JSON, REST/SOAP, Java programming
- Expertise with data parsing, transformation, integration and transmission
- Expertise working with structured, semi-structured and un-structured data sets
- Experience with protocols to include HTTP/S, JMS, SFTP, and SharePoint OWA
- Experience with Apache NiFi, Camel or Data Flow frameworks
- Experience with data modeling and associated tools
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases and indexers
- Experience with Linux, Windows and Mobile (android, CE) operating systems
- Knowledge of DoD/IC and commercial industry object modeling and warehousing
- Knowledge of cloud-based software and database solutions
- Current Security+ certification or ability to obtain with-in 90 days
- Minimum of five years of relevant IT experience
- Minimum of three years of experience designing, developing, and fielding DevOps solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineer
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No