Data Engineer (Asymmetric Threat Statistical Analyst) (Reston, VA) (TS SCI required) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on June 9, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Data Engineer (Asymmetric Threat Statistical Analyst)
What You’ll Get to Do:
As an Asymmetric Threat Statistical Analyst, you will provide analytical support to our government client and forward deployed units. You will focus on countering improvised threats and the networks that finance, build, or employ such threats. Duties will include providing large-scale advanced analytics support; collecting, parsing, transforming, and integrating relevant data in support of projects; and providing operational, systems, and intelligence analysis to support the mission.
More About the Role:
You will apply your expertise to provide data supporting strategic and operational requests from deployed and deploying units. These data may be used to: assist decision makers with risk assessments, prioritization, and/or to provide leadership with quantitative organizational assessments to support functional evaluations.
You will develop, document, implement, and automate ETL (extract transform load) processes using SQL® and other analytical programming tools that most efficiently import structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data from new and/or dynamic data sources, ensuring data validity, reliability, and availability to users.
You will collaborate with team members to ensure retrieval of information pertinent to current work and timely dissemination of counter asymmetric threat products.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Master’s in a technical discipline plus three (3) years of experience; or Bachelor’s in a technical field plus five (5) years of experience.
- Significant programming experience in SQL® (including VBA, and macro).
- Significant experience programming in at least one other programming language (Python, R, Perl, C++)
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- The ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- SQL Certified Programmer certificate prior to employment.
- Degree in one of the following disciplines: Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics.
- Experience using Python libraries including pandas, scipy, numpy, matplotlib, requests, or similar libraries in another programming language.
- Knowledge of how to utilize business intelligence tools and processes that improve readability of and access to data, through the creation of stored/scheduled processes and effective visualization.
- Ability to create complex programs that ingest, parse, clean, transform, and analyze large (millions of records) datasets; to apply mathematical and statistical models to real-world data, and; to deliver analytical results through written and oral presentations.
- Prior experience utilizing ETL software (e.g., PowerCenter, Pentaho, PLSQL), Business Intelligence software (e.g., SAS® BI, Oracle BI, Cognos, Business Objects), or Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) software (e.g., ESRI ArcGIS® suite) is preferred.
- Experience interacting with “big data” systems such as Hadoop or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience using Alteryx Designer to build/manage workflows.
- Prior experience as an all-source intelligence analyst or ORSA
- Prior experience with Counter UAS operations.
What We Can Offer You:
- The Wexford Group, International (CACI-WGI) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI with a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-WGI team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Recruiting, Assessment, and Selection (RAS) process.
- CACI-WGI’s mission places its personnel against the government’s most critical emerging challenges. Work with us and you’ll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
- CACI-WGI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
- As the Prime Contractor for this effort with JIDO, CACI-WGI offers unmatched stability and growth potential within the program.
To apply please select the link - https://careers.caci.com/ShowJob/JobId/2879777/DataEngineerAsymmetricThreatStatisticalAnalyst
Lead Technical Recruiter
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No