Cybersecurity Integrated Master Scheduler (Springfield, VA, US)(Req’d TS/SCI with ability to obtain TS/SCI w/ Poly) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 24, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Advises, assists, leads, manages, works and/or supports CIO-T, and CIO-TES’s Business Operations; development, review, coordination, adjudication, promulgation, communication of measurable business processes; SME development, coordination and maintenance of all assigned cybersecurity related process and procedures; SME development, coordination and maintenance of all process diagrams, SOPs, Checklists, etc.
- Serves as the lead IMS Scheduler for the Cybersecurity Master Schedule.
- Serves as the IMS focal point for all cyber security project lifecycle dates across divisions.
- Delivers weekly IMS snapshots to CISO for all cybersecurity projects.
- Support development and implementation of Policy Business Process Improvements.
- Support development, tracking and reporting of Business Process Analytics.
- Support development, tracking and reporting of metrics and Business Process Performance Measures.
- Support official records management for process documentation in accordance with NGA policies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 7 years’ experience leading the development and management of business processes and a program level Integrated Master Schedule.
- Extensive knowledge of IT business processes, specifically Cybersecurity management projects.
- At least 6 years’ of experience using MS Project.
- Strong knowledge of program management concepts, specifically those related to monitoring program execution.
- At least 7 years’ working and scheduling complex program tasks for multiple projects.
- Experience working with, and coordinating the activities, of multidisciplinary and disparate teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least 7 years’ equivalent experience in Business Management or related field
Target salary range: $95,001 – $105,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No