Counterintelligence/ Lead (CIL) (Camp Lejeune, NC) (TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on April 7, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: Counterintelligence/ Lead (CIL)
Work Location: Camp Lejeune, NC
Position Classification: Full Time
Security Clearance: Current DoD Active TS clearance; able to obtain SCI on Day 1
Trident Technologies and Consulting – Global, LLC (T2C-Global) is a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Certified Woman Owned Florida Business Enterprise specializing in providing innovative global defense services and solutions.
The CIL shall have a clear understanding of the MARSOC organization, structure, and mission in order to perform management and coordination functions across all aspects of counterintelligence/HUMINT. The CIL shall perform all tasks associated with this position such as:
- Responsible to MRR SIO for oversight and tasking, act as the primary S-2 interface with the PM, MRR COR, and MRB CI/HUMINT SME’s
- Participate in required meetings
- Perform management and administration of CI/HUMINT employees including responding to personnel-related questions, and resolving personnel issues or conflicts
- Advise, assist, and coordinate CI/HUMINT script writing
- Interview potential uniformed candidates for CAT II and CAT I training utilizing Government provided criteria
- Enforce doctrine, unit SOPs IAW attainable/relevant standards based on the conditions set
- Be adequately prepared for all training event(s) including being on time and with appropriate equipment
- Coordinate with uniformed personnel to capture input for and the preparation of AARs
- If required, must be able to travel to and between remote OCONUS location(s) in austere or inhospitable, high stress environments, and work with minimal direct supervision
- Current DoD Active Top-Secret clearance; able to obtain SCI on Day 1
- Must be able to pass a CI Polygraph.
- Former Warrant Officer or Staff Non-Commissioned Officer (SNCO) with 5 years of SOF experience
- Minimum of 2 SOF combat deployments; of which 1 employed CAT I TTPs
- Advance Source Operations Course (ASOC), Defense Advance Tradecraft Course (DATC) graduate
- Defense Strategic Debriefer Course graduate.
- Asset Validation and Asset Risk Management long course graduate
- Willing to attend the SOCE course, if required
- 3 Years’ operational experience conducting CI/HUMINT while holding position of responsibility (i.e. MSOT S2X, Special Operations Cell S2X, Regional Operational Control Element S2X)
- Current driver’s license and passport
- Shall be required to travel up to 50% in the performance of assigned duties
- Must be willing/able to deploy OCONUS to a hostile country, if required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand and walk. The employee may be required to move ten pounds and could occasionally lift or move up to twenty-five pounds.
Disclaimer: The listed duties are not intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in this classification, only a representative summary of primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional position specific duties.
- If offered employment, you will be required to submit to a background investigation.
- Employees performing sensitive requirements must be able to pass a drug test as a condition of employment and submit to random drug testing throughout the contract performance period as per FAR 252.223-7004, Drug Free Workforce. If your position requires drug testing to successfully meet contractual obligations, this will be a condition of employment
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
T2C-Global is a Veteran friendly employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. Equal Opportunity for VEVRAA Protected Veterans. T2C-Global will not discriminate against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss or disclose compensation information.
T2C-Global POINT OF CONTACT
If interested in applying for the above listed position, please contact us at; firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Vice President / Chief Operating Officer
Trident Technologies and Consulting – Global, LLC (T2C-Global)
An EDWOSB & Certified Woman Owned Florida Business Enterprise
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No