Counter-Corruption Research Analyst/Advisor (Kabul, AFG) (TS SCI required) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on April 7, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Counter-Corruption Research Analyst / Advisor
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) Counter-Corruption Research & Analysis / Advisor works at the direction of the Deputy Director, Counter-Corruption Advisory Group, you will analyze intelligence and reporting for lead development and assist in the generation of Criminal Patronage Network, Corruption Narcotic Network, Ministry of Interior, and Ministry of Defense requirements for all-source analysis, collection, or exploitation in support of counter corruption mission.
More About the Role:
- Perform daily review of intelligence and other incoming reporting for lead development and follow-up.
- Assist in the generation of Criminal Patronage Network (CPN), Corruption Narcotic Network (CNN), Ministry of Interior (MoI), and Ministry of Defense (MoD) requirements (HCRs, IIR evaluations, SDRs etc.) for collection or exploitation in support of counter corruption mission.
- Respond to requests for information from Target Coordination Forward personnel who will be embedded within major subordinate command locations in Afghanistan and assist in limited scope analysis and when, appropriate, provide actionable intelligence from that analysis.
- Maintain liaison with the US Embassy, Resolute Support Headquarters, Inter-governmental agencies, non-governmental agencies, and inter-agency elements.
- Participate in coordination meetings to include targeting VTCs within theater and via CONUS, as required. Develops and maps all criminal patronage, corruption narcotics, corrupt MoI, and corrupt MoD networks for coordination purposes.
- Complete required personal weapons qualification prior to deployment.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Ten years of analytical experience and a master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Five years of experience with network analysis methods and tools and expertise with critical node analysis of insurgent and terrorist financial networks.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of DataExplorer, the Voltron Tool Suite, ANTS, and Palantir. Previous deployment experience with US military, Department of State, or law enforcement.
- Medically deployable.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Graduate of the DIAC Advanced Counter Threat Finance Course.
- Three years of experience with Counter-Threat Finance methods and tools and expertise.
- Five years of experience with Special Operations Forces (SOF).
- Experience with Task Force 2010, the Combined Joint Interagency Task Force-Afghanistan (CJIATF-A), Shafafiyat, or CJIATF-Nexus; Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR); or other counter corruption organization.
What We Can Offer You:
- The Wexford Group, International (CACI-WGI) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI with a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-WGI team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Recruiting, Assessment, and Selection (RAS) process.
- CACI-WGI’s mission places its personnel against the government’s most critical emerging challenges. Work with us and you’ll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
- CACI-WGI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
- As the Prime Contractor for this effort with DTRA, CACI-WGI offers unmatched stability and growth potential within the program.
To apply select the link - https://careers.caci.com/ShowJob/JobId/2766753/CounterCorruptionResearchAnalystAdvisor
Lead Technical Recruiter
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No