Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on October 15, 2020
To apply to this job, click here.
The Contracts Manager under minimal supervision, manages and coordinates all activities involved in the administration and management of all contracts, subcontracts, and task orders in accordance with Federal Regulations, company policy and procedure, and appropriate standard business practices. This position has no supervisory responsibility and reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The Contracts Manager will perform the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for full lifecycle contract management and administration, in support of the company’s Prime Government Contracts and Subcontracts to include Firm-Fixed Price (FFP), Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee (CPFF), Cost Plus-Award-Fee (CPAF), Time-and-Materials (T&M), Indefinite Delivery – Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ).
- Direct and regular interface with the company CEO, Director for Business Development, company headquarters team, project managers, contracting officers, government customers and business partners to ensure contractual actions, from formation through closeout, are compliant and delivered on time.
- Provide general advice and interpretation of contract requirements to the company leadership team.
- Review solicitations and identify contract risk assessment/mitigation and recommendations.
- Prepare, issue and monitor all contract/subcontract modifications, task orders and proposals for completeness, compliance and accuracy.
- Develop, execute and administer non-disclosure agreements (NDA) and teaming agreements (TA).
- Lead communications between internal and external stakeholders when providing responses to contract bids, proposals and negotiations.
- Prepare requests for proposals (RFP) for distribution to partners and vendors, as well as evaluate responses.
- Manage company GSA schedules, GSA audits and CPARS evaluations.
- Ensure that GSA schedules and pricing efforts are compliant and accurate.
- Notify management of potential non-compliance, conflicts of interest (COI) and other problems that could have an adverse impact to the company.
- Participate in all senior leadership and strategic planning meetings.
- Provide expertise in implementation, execution and administration of FAR/DFARS and other regulations as required.
- Notify project managers about funding increases or decreases, changes to period of performance, stop work orders, and changes to the statement of work.
- Work with the accounting department to ensure correct funding, billing, payments and collection of contracts.
- Provide weekly contract management summary to inform leadership of the status of all company contracts.
- Monitor performance for compliance with contract terms and conditions and other applicable administrative and regulatory requirements.
- Assist project managers in the oversight and tracking of subcontractor performance.
- Responsible for inputting and updating contract data in the company’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, JAMIS.
- Support and monitor the company’s Arms Export Control Act (AECA), International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) policy and licensing.
- Document best practices and develop policies and procedures to ensure all Contract Management standard operating procedures remain in compliance with government regulations.
- Maintain efficient and organized records of all contractual documents, agreements, and correspondences.
- Manage all activities over a broad spectrum of assigned duties and responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Contract Administration and/or Purchasing fields with demonstrated application and interpretation of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Joint Travel Regulations (JTR), and the development, negotiation and administration of multi-year contracts and subcontracts.
- Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) certificate through the National Contract Management Association (NCMA) is preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A proactive positive attitude and the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility, and ingenuity with the ability to effectively achieve organizational established goals and objectives.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- In-depth understanding of contracts, contract governance, contractual language and the contract lifecycle.
- Knowledge of GSA contracting and the applicable requirements in order to maintain eligibility
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in computer applications such as Windows and Google Chrome.
- Proficient with Synchronized Pre-deployment and Operational Tracker – Enterprise Suite, System for Award Management (SAM), Federal Procurement Data System – Next Generation, and Proficient with Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE).
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to research and understand legal and financial implications.
- Excellent understanding of the business or industry, its services, customers and providers.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Capacity to sit for extended periods of time and maintain focus in an office environment.
- Ability to climb stairs, as the building does not have elevator access.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds or more.
SPECIAL POSITION NOTATIONS
- Qualification as an authorized company driver is required. All authorized company drivers must have a valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance, and a driving record that is acceptable to the company’s auto insurance provider.
- Daily travel in local area during workday (including use of personal vehicle).
- Requires 0% – 5% travel.
- Ability to obtain or have a security clearance.
Corps Solutions is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All hiring decisions are based on nondiscriminatory factors without regard to race, color, religion, disability, national origin, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, marital status, age, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other class protected by law. In addition, Corps Solutions engages in affirmative action efforts, where appropriate, to employ, train and promote qualified minorities, women, the disabled, disabled veterans, newly separated veterans or other protected veterans. This organization participates in E-Verify. If you require assistance applying for any currently open online position, please contact a Corps Solutions representative at email@example.com.
- Location: Stafford, VA, Stafford, VA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: Yes