Chechen Linguist (OCONUS)(Secret Clearance Req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 31, 2020
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
** Position is for a short term (89) contract within an OCONUS location.
Job Title: Cultural Advisor, Chechen Linguist
Full/Part Time: Position is for a short term (90) contract within an OCONUS location.
Chechen Linguist and Cultural Expert, working with a diverse team of analysts, linguists, cultural experts, and operations officers, focused on creating and recognizing targeting opportunities and strategies in the cyber-realm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for Chechen language and cultural expertise, assisting intelligence and analysis; primarily using mix of Chechen /English in-language reading and writing skills
• Conducts Social Media and Open Source Research
• Identifies and Reports Potential Targets and Trends through Traffic Analysis
• Produces incident, threat, and information reports.
• Works in a team of various government and subcontractor personnel.
• Proficient in Chechen
• Proficient with a European Language, preferably Italian
• At least 4‐5 years of specialized experience within the US military
• Working knowledge of popular, legacy, and new social media, blog sites, and mobile
• Preparing Information Reports with excellent writing and briefing skills (in English).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Minimum DLPT 3/3/2/2 or Equivalent (ILS, ILR, ALTA)
• Active Secret Clearance
John J. English
Director, Business Development
Director of Operations
iBASEt Federal Services LLC
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No