C4I Analyst- NCR- (TS/SCI required to apply) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 11, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: Command, Control, Communication, Computers & Intelligence (C4I) Analyst – Mid
Location: National Capital Region (NCR)
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI with CI poly or ability to obtain a CI poly
Travel Required: Mission Dependent
Preting is seeking exceptionally qualified candidates to serve as Command, Control, Communication, Computers & Intelligence (C4I) Analysts at the Mid-Level to support the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). The C4I Analysts and their counterparts provide all source intelligence analysis within a strategic framework to identify threats to U.S. interests.
- Conduct all-source analysis of C4I.
- Conduct research and analysis data, information, and intelligence to produce a wide range of all source intelligence products for senior U.S. defense department and government officials, and CCMDs that are in accordance with Analytical Standards.
- Attend and participate in meetings, conferences, and working groups in support of the DoD Infrastructure Threats missions as directed.
- Brainstorm analytic ideas in how undersea cable infrastructure developments affect the Defense Critical Infrastructure.
- Build collaborative relationships and outreach between agency and counterparts to facilitate joint production, share information, and exchange analytic assessments.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of the concepts involved in the specific functions of the C4I Analyst position.
- Possess knowledge and ability to apply Intelligence Community (IC) and DoD classification guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to use logic when evaluating and synthesizing multiple sources of information.
- Ability to interpret analysis to include, but not limited to, its meaning, importance, and implications.
- Experience defending analytic judgements with sound, logical conclusions and adapt analytic judgments when presented with new information, evolving conditions, or unexpected developments.
- Experience in producing timely, logical, and concise analytic reports, documents, assessments, studies, and briefing materials in formats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), electronic/ soft copy matrices and/ or web-enabled formats.
- Exceptional verbal and non-verbal communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience developing structured research including, but not limited to, obtaining, evaluating, organizing, and maintaining information within security and data protocols.
- Capable of recognizing nuances and resolving contradictions and inconsistencies in information.
- Possess working knowledge using complex analytic methodologies, such as structured analytic techniques or alternative approaches, to examine biases, assumptions, and theories to eliminate uncertainty, strengthen analytic arguments, and mitigate surprise.
- Understanding of intelligence collection capabilities and limitations, to include but not limited to, technical sensors/ platforms and human intelligence sources related to the responsibilities of the C4I Analyst position.
- Understanding of evaluating collected intelligence reporting, engaging with collection managers, and developing collection requirements.
- Comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the C4I Analyst role.
- Ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced.
- Experience in structuring analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
- Ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Possesses ability to develop concise, insightful and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems.
- Active TS/SCI – must be willing and able to obtain CI Polygraph
- The physical demands described below are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or listen.
- The employee is frequently required to walk; use hand to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- The employee must successfully complete all medical examinations required by the client, including for any temporary duty or full-time deployment as required.
- At least 8 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the responsibilities and requirements of the C4I Analyst position with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in an area related to the responsibilities and requirements of the C4I Analyst position from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No