Asymmetric Threat Operations Research Analyst (ORSA) (Fort Belvoir, Virginia or Reston, VA) (Requires TS/SCI Clearance) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 24, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: Asymmetric Threat Operations Research Analyst (ORSA)
Quiet Professionals, LLC (www.QuietProfessionalsLLC.com) is seeking multiple ORSA specialists to support a DoD contract, which supports forward deployed warfighters with C-IED operations through reach-back analytical support. As an Operations Research Analyst (ORSA), you will provide support to our government client, and forward deployed units, focused on countering improvised threats and the networks that finance, build or employ such threats. Duties will include taking structured and unstructured data and distilling the information into a cohesive analytical product for the senior military audience. You will execute your mission through integration of data from diverse intelligence disciplines, including SIGINT, MASINT, GEOINT, IMINT, and HUMINT to illuminate entities and networks of interest, supporting both conventional and other forces CONUS and OCONUS. Your expertise will support multi intelligence teams, social analytical teams, and special operations analytical teams and include actionable insight reporting based on data driven analysis of operations. You will provide the subject matter expertise that is highly skilled at data mining, statistical analysis, causal analysis, and geospatial analysis. You will analyze unit operations through Operations Research techniques, produce trends assessments and analysis, C-IED analytical products and provide information to the government client regarding the effectiveness of the client initiatives. Your work will result in relevant and timely analytical support to a range of deployed units including Regional Command, Division Support elements, US Brigade Combat Teams, regimental Combat Teams, Counter-Improvised Explosive Device (C-IED) Support Teams, Special Operations organizations, Coalition Units, Security Force Assistance and Advisory Teams (SFAATs), Provisional reconstruction Battalions, and Global Response Forces. You will support C-IED/Counter-Improvised Threat efforts, developing pattern analysis methods formulation of recommendations to operational commanders. You may support units in mission training events, readiness exercises, and pre-deployment rehearsals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics) with 8+ years of experience conducting Operations Research, OR 3+ years of experience with a relevant Master’s Degree
- Strong background, education, and experience in mathematics and statistics
- Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance
- The ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing to senior military and government agency leadership
- Prior experience working as an ORSA conducting operations analysis in support of DoD, CCMDs or Services as military, government and/or contractor support
- Experience with SAS, Python, ArcGIS, and Palantir is a plus
- Relevant deployment experience in a combat theater utilizing supporting C-IED is a plus
Send resumes to: Dave@QuietProfessionalsLLC.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No