All Source Intelligence Analyst Instructor and Curriculum Development SME (Camp Lejeune, NC)(TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on October 17, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Emerging Technology Support, LLC was established in 2005 in Mooresville, NC. We provide subject matter expertise, training, and direct support to a diverse group of targeted clientele. We are certified by the Department of Veterans Affairs as a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
This position will assist the Marine Raider Training Center (MRTC) to provide formal training to individual Special Operations Capability Specialists in special operations tactics, techniques, and procedures and related support skills in order to provide qualified personnel to the Marine Special Operations Companies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist students in operationalizing intelligence, leveraging analytical tools, metrologies, processes, concepts, capabilities and limitation of other intelligence disciplines and tradecraft in support of full spectrum special operations.
• Assist in providing familiarization of MARSOC mission and organization, intelligence support to SOF operations, Ops/Intel integration and analytical processes.
• Participate in the development and execution of simulated tactical integration with other Intelligence disciplines aiding in the conduct of in-depth analysis and all-source fused production to directly support operational decision making for ambiguous problem sets typical of special operations in dynamic environments.
• Assist in designing, developing, updating, reviewing and executing complex SOF Multi-Source Intelligence training scenarios.
• Instruct, tutor and mentor students to meet course learning objectives.
• Conduct training reviews, revisions, and courseware development.
• Support training in classroom, rural and urban environments, utilizing all standard computer software.
• Possess a fully adjudicated TS/SCI clearance on day one of contract execution.
• Must complete the 4-week MRTC Instructor Training Course prior engaging with students. Prior attendance in the course will be accepted.
• Must be formally trained in analytical methodologies and processes (i.e. Critical Thinking Structured Analysis, JIPOE models/templates, Counterterrorism Analytical Framework, Collections, CARVER, Intelligence Support packages, Target Intelligence packages, Link Analysis, Center of Gravity and Mission Analysis).
• Must have an understanding of handling classified materials and Electronic Key Management System (EKMS).
• Proficiency with unclassified programs utilized by baseline analyst operations (i.e. FADE, Palantir, Analyst Notebook, HOT-R, etc.)
• Must have a valid state driver’s license.
• Carry equipment weighing up to 50lbs.
Education and Experience:
• 4 years of experience as an All-Source Intelligence analyst.
POC: CORTNEY SINEATH (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No