All Source Analyst (TS/SCI) – Aberdeen, MD – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 24, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
All Source Analyst / Intel Analyst
Darkblade Systems is seeking a All Source Analyst to support an Army contract based out of Aberdeen, MD.
• Conduct all-source analysis and assist in the collection and dissemination of information to U.S. and coalition forces, on a need to know basis, concerning target device TTPs, technology, and safe handling procedures.
• Demonstrate ability to exploit various intelligence disciplines (e.g. TECHSIGINT, SIGINT/CYBER, MASINT) from all levels of classified information.
• Ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS (to possible conflict areas) on short notice in order to disseminate relevant threat information.
• Will be part of coordination cell for counter-UAS efforts in CENTCOM on potential 4 – 12 month rotations.
• 35F background preferred.
• Active TS/SCI.
• BA/BS or Associates degree plus 3 yrs. experience or 6 yrs. of experience.
• Must have experience in conducting functional analyses of commercial base technology devices (specifically UAS) and describe how the device functions.
Please send an updated resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No