Airborne Insertion Advisor (AIA) (Camp Lejeune, NC) (Secret clearance) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on April 7, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: Airborne Insertion Advisor (AIA)
Work Location: Camp Lejeune, NC
Position Classification: Full Time
Security Clearance: Current DoD Active Secret clearance
Trident Technologies and Consulting – Global, LLC (T2C-Global) is a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Certified Woman Owned Florida Business Enterprise specializing in providing innovative global defense services and solutions.
The AIA shall have a clear understanding of the MARSOC organization, structure, and mission in order to perform AIA advising, assisting and coordination functions across all aspects of airborne insertion within this task order including training, sustainment and evaluation of MFF individuals and assigned MFF JMs on insert TTPs in both land and maritime domains, and all other duties, responsibilities, and actions necessary to support AIA activities. The AIA shall perform all tasks associated with this position such as:
- Be able to participate in military freefall (MFF); high altitude high opening (HAHO), high altitude low opening (HALO) events while wearing the properly configured multi mission parachute system (MMPS) and bailout oxygen system; must be able to carry this equipment while walking up to 1,000 yards
- Provide training to designated individuals/MSOTs in the comprehension in the mechanics; technical implementation, methodology, and TTPs in conducting combat equipment, MFF operations at night into an unmarked drop zone at night to include maritime insertion.
- Provide instruction on advance freefall for individual and collective tasks in a wind tunnel or during an airborne operation
- Coordinate with the MRR S-3 Operations Center key personnel (Operations Officer, Operations Chief, and Training Officer) on airborne related issues
- Make announced visits and inspections during unit airborne training
- Be willing to fly on fixed or rotary wing aircraft/air movement (MILAIR/Contracted)
- Participate in required meetings
- Enforce doctrine, unit SOPs and establish attainable/relevant standards based on the conditions set
- Be adequately prepared for all training event(s) including being on time and with appropriate equipment
- Coordinate with uniformed personnel to capture input for and the preparation of AARs
- Ensure compliance and enforcement of safety
- Maintain accountability of assigned equipment, training aids and training preparations
- May be required to participate in military shows, such as Air Shows and recruitment activities
- Conduct testing and certification for MFF Jumpmasters to jump the Non-Standard parachute system.
- Current DoD Active Secret clearance
- Former Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) or Warrant Officer
- Must have held position of leadership for at least 2 years at the Team or Platoon level or higher for a MFF Team or unit
- SOF Combat Diver
- Must have 15 years’ SOF experience from date of graduation from their perspective pipeline as an operator or leader in either a Special Mission Unit (SMU); U.S. Army Special Forces; Navy SEALs; Marine Special Operations Command; or U. S. Army 75th Infantry Ranger Regiment to include award and retention of their Military Occupational Specialty Qualification (MOS Q)
- Position requires individual to perform additional duties as a MFF Jumpmaster, MFF instructor (MFFI #), maintain ratings as an Accelerated Freefall Instructor, and Accelerated Freefall Instructor/Examiner, Tandem Instructor, Tandem Instructor Examiner, Aerial Videographer, USPA appointed Safety and Training Advisor (S&TA), and maintain a USPA Class D license and a Professional Skydiver Rating
- Maintain currency as a MFF jumpmaster (JM) capable of inspecting different MFF parachutes and jumper configurations to include oxygen, combat equipment, and SCUBA
- 15 years’ military experience in parachute operations
- Must have and maintain a current High Altitude Parachutists (HAP) training card (AF Form 702-Individual Training Record, AF Form 1274-Physiological Training Card, NOMI Form 1550/28-US Navy, NP6 training, High Altitude Parachute Physiology, USAASMC (AA) Form 484-US Army School of Aviation Medicine, Physiological Training Card) and a HALO physical IAW AR 40-501, Standards of Medical Fitness both of which are valid for five years unless older than age 50, then physicals must be conducted yearly
- Must meet the standards of a U.S. Army Class III flight physical and U.S. Air Force high-altitude physiological chamber test every five years. Duties will also require fitness
- This position is designated as a Testing Designated Position (TDP) under the Air Force Civilian Drug Testing Program. As a mandatory requirement for employment, the individual is to refrain from use of illegal drugs and if requested, submit to urinalysis testing. Selectee must sign a statement acknowledging the position occupied as a Testing Designated Position
- Must be able to participate in MFF parachute operations, able to swim, participate in intentional water jumps, and participate in commercial-off-the-shelf parachute operations at high altitudes
- Current driver’s license
- Shall be required to travel up to 50% in the performance of assigned duties
- Shall be trained in Special Operations Military Free-Fall (MFF) tactical insertion techniques using night vision goggles (NVGs), navigation aids, and recognition and emergency procedures required to counter MFF parachute malfunctions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand and walk. The employee may be required to move ten pounds and could occasionally lift or move up to twenty-five pounds.
Disclaimer: The listed duties are not intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in this classification, only a representative summary of primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional position specific duties.
- If offered employment, you will be required to submit to a background investigation.
- Employees performing sensitive requirements must be able to pass a drug test as a condition of employment and submit to random drug testing throughout the contract performance period as per FAR 252.223-7004, Drug Free Workforce. If your position requires drug testing to successfully meet contractual obligations, this will be a condition of employment
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
T2C-Global is a Veteran friendly employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. Equal Opportunity for VEVRAA Protected Veterans. T2C-Global will not discriminate against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss or disclose compensation information.
T2C-Global POINT OF CONTACT
If interested in applying for the above listed position, please contact us at; firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Vice President / Chief Operating Officer
Trident Technologies and Consulting – Global, LLC (T2C-Global)
An EDWOSB & Certified Woman Owned Florida Business Enterprise
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No