Advanced GEOINT Analyst (Central North Carolina ) (Requires TS/SCI clearance) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on May 2, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: Geospatial Intelligence Analyst
Experience Level: Advanced
Location: Central North Carolina
Deployments/ Travel: Up to 20%
Clearance: Current DoD TS/SCI
Quiet Professionals, LLC (www.QuietProfessionalsLLC.com) has an opportunity for Geospatial Intelligence Analysts that want to make a difference in the defense of the nation by applying their talents and experience in a fast-paced dynamic environment in support of US Special Operations Command. There are open locations in Northern Virginia and in Central North Carolina. The opportunity is limited to those that have the operational and technical experience, and skills to effectively apply geospatial practices in support of real-world operations. You will be an integral part of a selective professional geospatial team that is directly part of the operational planning cycle to support mission success.
You will perform full spectrum geospatial analysis in support of complex geospatial, topographic, and imagery problem sets in support of global real-world operations. You will be required to communicate analytical assessments clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present analysis products from creative analytical techniques in an operational environment. You will use their technical expertise and experience of Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) of ground feature data and remotely sensed data such as Multi-Spectral Imagery (MSI), Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR), and Electro-Optical Imagery to support the operational customer. You will be required to work in dynamic fast paced environments that requires both team interaction and individual efforts. You must be experienced in interfacing with both internal and external leadership.
Specifically, the Geospatial Intelligence Analyst will be responsible to fuse mutli-discipline intelligence sources to provide accurate and timely geospatial analysis in direct support of multiple geographically dispersed DoD organizations. You are the interface to the operational elements to ensure the operational commander’s goals are accomplished through the synchronization of the geospatial enterprise. You will use your knowledge and intelligence acumen to provide critical recommendations to operational decision makers. You will work the full spectrum of the problem set utilizing advanced geospatial capabilities and techniques to complete the mission. You will be challenged daily to expand your knowledge and understanding of operational application of geospatial practices with multiple disciplines.
No prior SOF experience is required.
- Current DoD TS/SCI security clearance
- 6+ years of GEOINT analytical experience
- Prior U.S. Military service with a GEOINT MOS
- Experience supporting forward deployed military operations
- Experience and ability to interact professionally with senior leaders of internal and external organizations
- Experience and working knowledge of geospatial and intelligence data management within a variety of OGC compliant applications and databases
- Experience and proficiency utilizing GIS applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Experience with imagery analysis and production to include a broad understanding of collection processes and management
- Experience with geospatial processing and development of new methodologies to solve complex tactical intelligence problems
- Experience in the production of fused multi-discipline geospatial assessments
- Basic knowledge of geospatial techniques in F3EAD cycle
- Be willing to travel CONUS and/or deploy OCONUS to hostile fire areas, if required
Send resumes to: Dave@QuietProfessionalsLLC.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No