Administrative Specialist- Pentagon, Arlington, VA – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on June 18, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Administrative Specialist- Pentagon, Arlington, VA
Cydecor is one of the most consistently growing organizations in the industry. We are a fast-paced government contractor, headquartered in Crystal City, Virginia. Our growth rate has exceeded double digits for more than ten years. Because of this expansion, we are upgrading several key areas in our infrastructure to meet demand. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity that will challenge you and help define purpose for more than 200 teammates – then Cydecor is the company for you. Join our family!
Cydecor is driven to be the most exciting and rewarding professional services company by providing mission-critical program support and solutions that exceed customer expectations. Cydecor is a growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and is hiring for an Administrative Specialist to help provide daily support with digitizing data, creating and organizing electronic folders in a shared drive on the NMCI network. This position is located at the Pentagon, Arlington, VA
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scan individual personnel records
- Create an electronic folder for each individual record scanned
- Update the Active and Inactive folders on the Division’s shared drive
- Prepare correspondence and reports in final format from drafts, ensuring correct grammar and punctuation, and maintain copies of all working drafts and final documentation on the Government customer’s internal shared drive and/or web-based documentation repository.
- Provide administrative support by creating memos, letters, and other documents as needed including preparing meeting agendas and taking meeting notes.
- Support office staff with general operational tasks.
- Manage communication of information in and out of the office including processing and distributing classified documents
- Maintain filing systems.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a related field.
- Two (2) years of Department of Defense (DoD) experience preferred.
- Experience with DoN TRACKER
- Experience with Defense Travel Systems (DTS)
- Experience preparing correspondence in accordance with the Navy Correspondence Manual.
- Experience providing general-purpose administrative and clerical support for program tasks.
- Experience with secretarial, word processing, editing, and coordination.
- Experience digitizing data, creating electronic folders, and organizing electronic folders in a shared drive
An active DOD SECRET clearance is required.
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Sr. Corporate Recruiter
251 18th Street South, Suite 550 || Arlington, VA 22202
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No