Acquisition SME (C4ISR) (Ft. Belvoir, VA) (TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on June 9, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
POC: Gerald Tryhane: Gerald.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send Resume with subject of: Acquisition SME (C4ISR)
Mayvin® is currently seeking an experienced Acquisition SME (C4ISR) to assists the APM for TT/UAS/CIADS in development and acquisition of sUAS (Group III and below) and UGVs as well as development/integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Small Unit Maneuver. This position will be supporting DOD client located in Ft. Belvoir, VA.
You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered for this position.
TS/SCI clearance is required
- Provides technical guidance and advisory assistance in the preparation of supporting acquisition documentation including a Statement of Objectives (SOOs), Statement of Work (SOW) requirements, procurement plans, program descriptions, technical specifications, and other required solicitation information.
- Reviews Request for Proposal (RFP) packages for conformance with all aspects of relevant procurement regulations, prepares technical evaluations, and validates independent government cost estimates (IGCE).
- Provides technical assistance in vendor/acquisition contractor proposal evaluation, COTS/GOTS product analysis, source selection, acceptance testing, and performance monitoring against established benchmarks.
- Develops metrics, tracks performance, periodically reports performance metrics, and makes and implements improvement recommendations.
- Reports on/and/or manages the delivery and training for SOF operational initiatives resourced by the client’s (lifecycle).
- Provide the client’s leadership with situational awareness of all deployed SOF operational initiatives including their resource status, effectiveness, and ownership (tactical, operational, and strategic).
- Possess current knowledge of all work in progress under the specific Program and be capable of discussing items or issues related to Program.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study from an accredited university (Advanced degree preferred but not required).
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Minimum of twelve (12) years of direct related experience
- Must be familiar with OSD Drone Policy and exceptions to policy
- Strong communication, organizational, creative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members, clients and company management
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Willingness to travel
Mayvin is a dynamic women-owned business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. We are a global technical and knowledge-based services company supporting defense, and intelligence, and federal civilian government customers. We work across multiple domains including analysis, cyber, engineering, management, and integration of emerging technologies within the U.S. Government, associated Combatant Commands, Allies, and partners. Headquartered in the D.C. Metropolitan Area, Mayvin supports government clients in several states and OCONUS, and is comprised of former military and government civilian personnel. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to meet our clients’ goals. Navigating the complex world of integrating technology into the modern battlefield requires knowledge. At Mayvin, we bring knowledge to you.
A “Mayvin” is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others – a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with an award winning corporate culture and supportive team environment.
Mayvin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Mayvin is a current participant in E-Verify and conducts internal I-9 audits at least once per year.
M: (571) 319-3487
A women owned small business
This message contains information which may be privileged and confidential. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender immediately and delete it.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No