About the Company
Leonardo Helicopters is a multinational company, producing helicopters deployed in more than 150 countries across the globe. Leonardo Helicopters’ U.S. headquarters has been in Philadelphia since 1980 and is home to a world-class production facility, maintenance center, training academy and stellar engineering team. Philadelphia produces the AW119, AW1139 and AW609, with aircraft flown by Emergency Management Services (EMS), Search and Rescue (SAR), law enforcement, firefighters, energy, government agencies and VIP customers. It also supplies the TH-39 training helicopter for the U.S. Navy and the MH-139 with Boeing to the U.S. Air Force. Joining the Leonardo Helicopters team provides the chance to work the best of the best across the world, providing limitless opportunities with a global company.
About the Role
• Manages contracts for the sale of helicopters and deliverables of the program.
• Works in close collaboration with Program Management to ensure the customer receives what the contract demands.
• Coordinates the internal departments to ensure the proper and timely performance and fulfilment of the contractual obligations on behalf of the customer.
•Ensures the on-time payment, helicopter configuration, definition of painting and interiors scheme and delivery/acceptance of helicopters and the deliverables
•Processes documents that are necessary for the customer to accomplish timely and proper delivery procedures.
•Works one-on-one with customers to accomplish the inspection and acceptance of the finished helicopters.
• BA/BS degree (business related field preferred)
• Minimum of five years of international government contracts management experience or related business development field.
• Prior experience with Foreign Military Sales, Direct Commercial Contracts, Export Licenses, Foreign Military Financing, the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), and working with the Defense Security Cooperation Agency and the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls.
• MS Office, SAP
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• In-depth knowledge of contractual terms and conditions.
• Able to work under pressure and meet customer deadlines.
• Ability to work with online management software-SAP or equivalent.
• Ability to travel internationally