Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation
About the Company
NACE CP Corrosion Technician – SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE
Corrpro Company, Inc. is looking for a Corrosion Technician for projects in sunny San Diego, California.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to the Department of Defense, major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies.
• Perform testing, evaluation and installation of cathodic protection systems to inhibit corrosion on Department of Defense projects
• Work with specific objectives and instruction from senior staff on customer drawings and specifications
• Conduct various test procedures to gather data for evaluation purposes
• Gather structure-to-soil potential data, soil measurements and rectifier data
• Sketch rectifiers, anodes, test stations, and other design features on prepared drawings
• Assist senior staff in the preparation of survey reports and final job reports
• Sketch physical features of installation site for subsequent detail
• Organize and reduce data gathered, prepare charts and tables
• Assemble data for preparation of final client report including service recommendations
• Solve and make corrections to systems as approved by supervisors
• Project team responsibilities
• Recommend modifications a needed
• Provide maintenance of field test equipment, ensure good operating condition and render minor repairs
• Effectively transfer knowledge to other employees and clients
About the Role
SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE
• Journeyman Electrician or Electrical background preferred
• NACE CP Certification preferred
• Mechanically inclined and ability to use hand tools
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Proficient with MS Office applications required
• Past Military experience preferred
• Must be able to pass FBI background check, as well as drug test and driving record review
• Must be able to travel up to 50% and have or obtain a US Passport
Compensation and Benefits: Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k, paid Per Diem for Food, 14 days Paid Time Off and 8 paid Holidays per year, company truck, company paid lodging and safety equipment, tuition assistance, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound.
Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Let me know if you are interested: Jason Gerin 619-318-0965