7 Eagle Group-200
IT Support Specialist
Direct Hire F/T
About the Company
At 7 Eagle Group, our mission is to connect talented Military Veterans and transitioning Service Members with businesses that value the sheer grit and experience they bring to America’s workforce.
About the Role
Our successful entrepreneurial company is seeking honest, creative, and conscientious individuals with strong IT and communications skills to help maintain our internal systems and support our clients.
While there is a required IT component, candidates filling this role will be mostly immersed in vehicle forensics and work closely with customers, trainers, developers, and company management.
Annapolis, Maryland / Hybrid
● Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
● Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
● Experience with updating and maintaining computer hardware.
● Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
● Excellent interpersonal skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communications.
Preferred Qualifications / Experience:
● Familiarity with CRM system/Salesforce
● Experience with remote desktop applications (eg. TeamViewer, Faronics, etc) and help