WMD Analyst – CBRNE (Charlottesville, VA) (TS/SCI Required) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on April 15, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
You’re invited to review the position description below.
If interested, please send your resume to Gunny@praetor.com. However, if you should determine a “No Interest” – Please feel free to push this opportunity out to your network.
Thank You for Your Consideration!
WMD ANALYST – MID LEVEL (CBRNE) | CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
Praetor Technologies is seeking a Nuclear or Chemical Engineer or All Source Intelligence Analyst with an understanding of chemical and nuclear manufacturing processes including the nuclear fuel cycle to support an interesting, national security impacting program.
The successfully selected candidate will have an understanding and knowledge of analytical design process, be a strong writer, and be able to write finished all source intelligence products. An All Source Intelligence Analyst is desired. Strongly prefer a technical background with a demonstrated understanding of foreign threats and processes, not CBRN preparedness, defense, or consequence management.
Clearance: TS/SCI or DOE Q Clearance equal to SCI, Current/Active
Poly: Willing to Take/Pass a CI Poly
Experience: 6 Years with 2 years recent WMD
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Nuclear or Chemical Engineering; Equivalent Experience might be considered in lieu of a Degree
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Travel: Limited to Meetings, Conferences, Tiger Teams, etc.
Compensation: $100K+ with Benefits
WMD experience can come from any of the following areas of expertise:
- Nuclear weapons, nuclear fuel cycle, and/or foreign state nuclear weapons programs
- Biological weapons, and/or state biological weapons programs
- Chemical weapons, and/or state chemical weapons programs
- WMD delivery systems, and/or state production/acquisition of delivery systems.
- WMD Counter-proliferation, to include WMD-related procurement/proliferation networks, international treaties prohibiting WMD-related proliferation, and U.S./allied Counter-proliferation mechanisms and capabilities
- WMD finance and/or general threat finance, to include WMD-related procurement/proliferation financial networks, transnational criminal organization financial networks, and U.S./allied counter-finance mechanisms and capabilities
- WMD consequence management, WMD defense capabilities, and/or WMD-related medical intelligence
- WMD issues pertaining to terrorism and/or state-oriented CP-CT analysis
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
MARK A. TOCCI – GUNNY
Praetor…..…Intelligence Ops Plans Cyber (IOPC) Group
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No