West Coast opps from Bud – POCs in Listings
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 10, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Randstad Opportunities in San Diego CA
Banking Operations Specialist
San Diego, CA
job type: Contract
salary: $20 – 21 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
We are currently looking for a Banking Operations Specialist for a temp-to-hire opportunity. The Banking Operations Specialist will be supporting internal sales teams as well as external clients in regards to accounts and transactions.
• Maintain and manage transaction data
• Process wires and ACH requests
• Reconcile financial data relating to client accounts
• Provide 1st level support for banking or transaction inquiries
• Must have experience in the financial services, banking, lending, insurance, or similar industries
• Preference for candidates with FINRA licenses (Series 6, 7, and/or 66)
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, high school diploma required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
skills: Customer Service, Banking Operations, Specialized Lending
Qualified candidates click to apply now or email your resume to Russell.Morris@RandstadUSA.com
Marketing Project Manager
San Diego, CA
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 – 70,000 per year
About the Job
Randstad is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join our client’s team in the 92121 area of San Diego, CA on a Direct Hire/Full Time basis. This role is open due to a steep increase in workload as the company has brought on new clients and continues to grow. This Project Manager will be taking on many responsibilities and will need to be able to “wear many hats” and move efficiently from project to project. Day to day duties include acting as the liaison between the marketing and the development team, helping with marketing programs and incentives, create and manage email campaigns, work with quality team to assure all marketing efforts are meeting standards, help manage schedules, help determine that marketing initiatives meet all requirements and work with team leads to keep everyone on track of deadlines. It is required to have at least 3 years of experience as a Project Manager, come from a marketing background and have familiarity with a Project Management Software (they use TFS and Wrike).
If this sounds like you, please apply!
• 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager
• Marketing Background
• Project Managements Software Experience (TFS, Wrike, MS Project, Slack, etc.)
• BS/BA Degree
• SEO background
Business Development Operations Analyst
San Diego, CA
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, a global defense, security and aerospace company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
Looking for a Business Development Analysts to support new business capture from initial opportunity identification, qualification, proposal development, submission, and award across a wide spectrum of ISR capabilities spanning from sensors, ground, and exploitation systems.
Candidate must have experience and education straddling the line between business and technology, with educational background in one or more of the following: 1. technical sales or management, 2. Marketing or finance with interest and experience in software technology, and/or 3. Prior relevant military experience. Must have a passion for problem solving, be able to think and act creatively, be self-driven and motivated, know when to ask for help, and able to navigate uncertainty and unclear requirements. Must be well spoken and able to work well across ranks and personalities ranging from junior or senior military personnel, and spanning top-level business managers. This junior business development position will support the C4ISR organization’s pursuit of DoD and Intelligence Community Agency business, and related Space markets, focusing on emerging ground-based processing, content management, analytics and information dissemination requirements. This is an excellent personal and professional growth opportunity for a candidate early in their career to gain exposure to, and high-level perspective of, the inner working of a large Fortune 500 business and the entire business development lifecycle.
Day-to-day tasks may include, but are not limited to:
• Support our team of diverse Business Development professionals in high-tech, DoD/Intelligence industry throughout all phases of the Business Development lifecycle, across a $1B line of business.
• Account Planning: Support the development of go-to-market plans for pursuing new software development business across the Federal Government and our targeted international markets
• Marketing: Planning, coordinating, setting up, and attending trade shows, developing marketing materials, and participating in high-level brand and marketing strategy
• Operational Management: Tracking and organizing multiple systems and setting up tools to ensure opportunities don’t get missed or misrepresented
• Opportunity Identification and Qualification: Support the identification and qualification of $100+ Million new technical hardware and software business opportunities for bid / no bid decisions
• Opportunity Strategy: Support the development of compelling winning strategies including teaming, solution, and pricing strategies, as well as competitive and customer intelligence
• Solution Development: Support our Solution Architects, software developers, and systems engineers in the development of innovative IT, Geospatial, and analytical solutions which increase customer value
• Proposal Development: Support the drafting of key sections of competitive proposals including management and technical solutions, past performance, and key personnel
• Proposal Review: Participate in review and approval process of proposals to be submitted
Typical Education & Experience:
Typically a Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience.
Required Skills and Education:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple business activities across multiple customers and multiple locations
• Ability to plan and manage budgets
• Communication skills including written, verbal and dynamic presentations
• Collaboration and ability to engage with multi-disciplinary team environment
• Self-motivation and willingness to tackle ill-defined challenges
• Willingness to lead when appropriate
• Technical writing skills, ability to respond to requests for information and Broad Area Announcements released from the government
Preferred Skills and Education:
• Proposal Development participation in development, pricing, color reviews, strategy development and ensuring all discriminators and value proposition are included in the final product
• Ability to perform Price to Win, model pricing, and competitive positioning strategies
• Successful negotiation skills
• Project planning and assessment
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems:
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel.
Resort Safety Officer – Full Time
Welk Resort Group
Requisition Number: req1700
Employment Type: Regular
Number of Openings: 2
Will ensure that guests have a safe and pleasant experience by assisting with guest service calls.
Duties will include:
• Patrolling resort premises
• Assisting with maintaining lost and found property and records
• Assisting transporting guests to and from designated locations in accordance with established safe driving methods and standards
• Assisting monitoring and maintaining order of pool areas
• Enforcing policies, rules and regulations and ensuring the observance of applicable laws
• Responding to medical calls and providing first aid to guests
• Performing custodial duties in maintaining the pool facilities
• All other duties as necessary or required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent required. Must have a minimum of two years of related experience and training in law enforcement, medical, or security fields; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to work a flexible schedule which will include working some weekends and holidays, follow detailed procedures, and have excellent customer service skills. Must be able to work collegiality and independent of intensive supervision. Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
NOTE: Position involves rotating shifts at this time, so need to be flexible to work days, eves and graveyard shifts.
Must possess a valid California BSIS issued Guard Card or proof of application and payment of fees if licensing is not in immediate possession. Guard Card must be in possession within the first 90 days of employment. Must obtain CPR/First Aid and AED certifications within the first 90 days of employment. Must have a valid California Driver’s License and be able to operate a motor vehicle safely.
Retail Customer Service Associate
San Marcos, CA
At FedEx Office, team members with a passion for delivering the best customer service, who are confident and knowledgeable, make all the difference. Apply today to bring your friendly face and positive attitude to support our customers in a retail location. You can make a positive impact in the lives of our customers each and every day!
The Good Stuff
• Variety! Connect with our valued and diverse customers to provide custom solutions.
• Get creative! Collaborate with customers to build top notch and complex projects.
• Never a dull moment! Fast-paced and exciting environment.
• Professionalism! Refine your skills and add value to your talents.
• Opportunities! At FedEx Office it is not just a stable job, but the opportunity to build a career.
About FedEx Office:
At FedEx Office, we help transform ideas from digital to physical by enabling customers to print and ship what, when and where they want, with the peace of mind expected of FedEx. FedEx Office is an equal opportunity employer. FedEx Office will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
(This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform, and is not intended to be all-inclusive)
Follows instructions of supervisors and assists other team members in performing store functions
Assists in the training of store team members
• Demonstrates consultative behaviors in a retail environment to understand each customer’s individualized need
• Provides customer expertise in printing, signs and graphics and shipping product lines and can recommend appropriate FedEx Office products and services
• Provides an outstanding customer service experience by using consultative skills to anticipate customer needs, suggest alternatives, and find solutions to meet customer needs
• Ensures all customer problems are resolved quickly and to the satisfaction of the customer
• Takes complex customer orders using order systems and provides accurate pricing information
• Assembles parcels and prepares goods for shipping by wrapping items in insulation, inserting items into shipping containers, weighing packages, and affixing labels to parcels
• Sets up and operates printing, binding, and other related equipment using customer supplied original media and documents
• Maintains a safe, clean and orderly retail Store
• Ensures confidentiality of customer data and careful handling of documents, media, and packages
• Processes financial transactions using a Point of Sale terminal (POS),including handling cash and making change
• Cleans, repairs, and stocks all retail store printing and shipping equipment and supplies to provide optimal performance and availability
• Stays current on retail Store merchandising materials and ensures proper display of all retail area product and signage
• Takes preemptive action to prevent errors and waste
• Completes required financial paperwork and may assist with financial reporting including daily sales, close-outs and bank deposits
• Follows FedEx Office standard operating procedures as well as adhering to legal, HR, safety , customer service and security policies and procedures
• Performs multiple tasks at the same time
• Looks for opportunities to improve knowledge and skills within the retail Store
• Able to operate with minimal supervision
• Adheres to all FedEx Office team member and retail store standards, as outlined in the team member handbook
• All other duties as needed or required Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent education:
• 6+ months of specialized experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• For new hires, must meet all FedEx Office employment qualifications in force at time of hiring
• For current FedEx Office team members, must meet hiring criteria for the position and transfer requirements as outlined in the Team Member Handbook Essential Functions
• Ability to stand during entire shift, excluding meal and rest periods
• Ability to move and lift 55 pounds
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to bend/twist at the waist and knees
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to work with minimal supervision
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to report regularly to work and maintain established business hours in order to support the FedEx Office business; regular attendance and/or reporting could include regular attendance at a physical location and/or maintaining established business hours depending on the scope and nature of the position
Quality Driven Management (QDM):
(Quality Driven Management strives to deliver market-leading customer experience, business excellence, and financial return through a Quality-oriented culture and day-to-day application of Quality science.)
• Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
• Works with management to reduce company costs/wastes, and to optimize profitability in areas of responsibility
• Applies Quality concepts presented at training during daily activities
• Supports FedEx Office Quality initiatives EEO Statement
All offers of employment made by FedEx Office are contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen (which must be completed within 2 business days of any conditional offer of employment). The existence of a criminal record is not an automatic or absolute bar to employment and a candidate’s criminal record will be considered individually based on factors such as the relationship between the job sought and the criminal offense, the timing of the offense, the nature of the offense, and any other relevant information. FedEx Office will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
America’s Military Veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Office, please email us at HR.BrassRingHelp@FedEx.com.
Systems Engineer – Your expertise is needed!
Does working with brand new UAV solutions excite you? Can you dream up and manage cutting-edge technology? Most importantly, would you be able to make Frankenstein come to life?
Join this small, stable company and be on the leading-edge of the UAV Systems industry! Our client is hiring an experienced Systems Engineer to work womb to tomb to ensure the vehicle takes off, responds, and lands according to plan -every time!
Avid curiosity, great teamwork, and determination to solve the unsolvable will make you a great fit for this growing team where you will materially contribute to the full systems life-cycle development, testing, and trouble-shooting for unmanned and optionally manned aviation systems.
If this sounds like your dream job, send your resume or questions to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Note: must be a US citizen.
Chief Financial Officer
San Diego Symphony
San Diego, California
Salary: $160,000 – $180,000 DOE/Neg.
Reports to: President & CEO
Number of direct reports: 3 (Accounting Manager, Accounts Payable and Payroll)
There has never been a more exciting time to join the San Diego Symphony Orchestra Association, as CEO Martha Gilmer enters her fourth year at the helm of the organization. During this time Martha has built an outstanding senior leadership team, of which the new CFO will be the final hire. Working extremely closely with the CEO, the CFO will help drive significant growth, and take the organization from its current annual operating budget of $27 million to approximately $35 million by 2020. The CFO will have significant interaction with board members and key donors, serving as one of the 7 members of the senior leadership team. This position plays a key role in the organization’s day-to-day management, operations, future development and growth. The CFO will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for all fiscal areas including: financial planning, budgeting and analysis, accounting, financial controls and reporting, risk management, insurance, and IT. The CFO will also maintain a thorough, hands-on knowledge of all projects, operations, and plans.
Strategic priorities for this position include:
1. Conduct a thorough assessment of the organization’s existing finance and accounting systems and implement any required upgrades.
2. Take ownership of financial strategy and planning.
3. Create a growth budget to chart the organization’s ongoing expansion.
4. Implement a financial dashboard to support the CEO and senior leadership team.
5. Generate ideas for new and innovative revenue streams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide leadership in the development and achievement of short and long-term financial objectives.
• Direct and oversee all Finance and Accounting functions including financial forecasting and budget preparation, financial reporting and cash management.
• Ensure timely and accurate budgets, financial reports and cash forecasts are provided.
• Work with other members of the Senior Leadership team, playing a key role in all operational and programmatic planning.
• Maintain strong relationships with other senior executives to identify their needs and offer a full range of business solutions.
• Provide other executives with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
• Proactively provide recommendations to enhance financial and operating performance.
• Ensure effective internal controls are in place for compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
Education and Experience:
• 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, with demonstrated capability in leading all financial functions.
• Remains current with the latest strategies, best-practices and technology as related to finance and accounting.
• BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
• Demonstrated experience leading teams.
• Strong financial modeling and analytical skills.
• Adept at forecasting, strategy and advising senior leadership on relevant trends.
• Familiarity with bond issuance and financing a plus.
• Experience working with unions and pensions would be helpful.
• Highly collaborative, with a calm and confident leadership style.
• Fundamentally an optimist who exudes positive energy and a solutions-based approach.
• Ability to “manage up,” as well as coach, mentor and develop staff.
• Firm but fair, holding team members accountable for performance.
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
• Impressive interpersonal skills; communicates effectively (both orally and in writing) at all levels of the organization.
• Strong relationship builder.
• Thrives in a highly creative, fluid and fast-paced environment.
• Possesses excellent change management skills.
• Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to “tell the story behind the numbers.”
• Capable of analyzing and streamlining workflows and other business processes, at both the departmental and organizational levels.
• Skilled at identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner.
Principal & Founder
Classroom Pivotal Response Teaching Trainer
UC San Diego Health
San Diego, California
UCSD Department of Psychiatry is one of the most innovative and productive academic departments in the country, offering challenging career opportunities in the diverse areas of advanced educational programs, cutting-edge research, and state-of-the-art clinical services. The department is committed to offering a dynamic learning environment and growing opportunities to its talented and dedicated employees.
This study is being conducted at the Child and Adolescent Services Research Center (CASRC). CASRC is a consortium of investigators and their studies from multiple academic institutions with a shared focus on child services and implementation research.
Under supervision, the incumbent will work as a Classroom Pivotal Response Teaching (CPRT) Trainer for the TEAMS study, a multi-site clinical trial testing use of leader and provider level implementation strategies on the implementation of two ASD interventions within CASRC. Incumbent will be part of a research team conducting studies related to autism and community implementation of evidence-based interventions for children with autism in school and mental health service settings. Incumbent must demonstrate initial and ongoing fidelity criteria in CPRT and CPRT training.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to training teachers in Classroom Pivotal Response Teaching (CPRT) via didactic training and in-classroom coaching, evaluating fidelity of CPRT for research participants, documenting associated data, and conducting fieldwork including recruitment and data collection activities. The CPRT Trainer will receive ongoing supervision from the intervention developers and may receive supervised professional experience hours that may be applied for licensure or certification. Additional projects may be assigned as needed.
• Theoretical knowledge in Psychology, Neuroscience, Education, or a related field.
• Must have a valid California driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
• Demonstrated experience working with children with autism spectrum disorders. Must be comfortable working in a school setting and interacting with teachers and parents.
• Proven experience conducting classroom observations in a standardized manner and reliably coding the observations based on standardized scoring system.
• Theoretical knowledge of applied behavior analysis and evidence-based practices for children with ASD, preferably including CPRT.
• Experience implementing naturalistic behavioral strategies, including Pivotal Response Training and/or Classroom Pivotal Response Teaching, or similar evidence-based treatment models, with children who have autism ages 3 – 10 years.
• Proven experience training others to use naturalistic behavioral strategies, specifically PRT and/or CPRT, or other similar evidence-based treatment models. Specific experience with training teachers.
• Strong demonstrated experience in the use of computer software and systems, including Microsoft Office and video recording software.
• Demonstrated experience conducting standardized assessments with students who have autism spectrum disorders.
• Effective verbal, written, and electronic communication skills that facilitate professional, effective, and courteous interaction with a diverse population.
• A Master’s Degree.
• Experience teaching in a classroom serving children with autism spectrum disorders.
• Ability to speak fluent Spanish.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
West Sacramento, CA
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
The Junior Trainer serves as an informational infiltrator for the Medi-Cal billing segments required by the Outreach and Education department.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Evaluates training methodology
• Responsible for developing and the delivery of professional training.
• Responsible for maintaining accurate and concise in current training workbooks
• Responsibilities include the pertinent information that is required for thedelivery of all projects prioritized in alignment with the client’s expectations and business needs
• Responsible to review, identify, and update current Provider Training material to assure materials is current and adapts to audience retention style.
• Participates in or leads cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects.
• Plans and directs schedules and may monitor budget/spending.
• Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
• Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints.
• Responsible for coordinating the delivery of professional services to customers.
• Responsibilities include the overall planning, organizing, directing, controlling and delivery of all projects prioritized in alignment with the client’s expectations and business needs.
• Ensures the ongoing process/system capability associated with projects and manages any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations established in project designs.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
• Prefers Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience in conducting public speaking events/training
• Experience in developing Training material
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Jason Turner, PHR, SHRM-CP
LINE COOK / GRILL COOK – CORPORATE CAFE
JBS USA Food Company
JBS is seeking a grill-to-order line cook for our Corporate Office Cafe in West Greeley which serves breakfast and lunch to 800+ employees Monday-Friday, 6:00 am – 2:30 pm.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced cook who is seeking a stable Monday-Friday schedule, fun work environment, excellent benefits and competitive pay ($15/hr)!
• Serves made-to-order breakfast and lunch grill items to employees.
• Assists with catering orders, catering set up and clean up.
• Prepare and prep line needs
• Stock serving line coolers
• Prepare and complete daily prep sheets
• Offer weekly cost-effective grill menu ideas
• Ability to multitask while staying clean and orderly
• Work well with fellow team members in a fast-paced, fun and exciting atmosphere
• 2+ years of grill-to-order line cook experience strongly preferred
• Ability to provide professional references and pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screen, as well as a criminal background check
Petsmart Opportunities in CA and AZ
A. STAFF ACCOUNTANT
ID: FN-18-6120APPLY NOW
In this position, you will be working with a highly motivated and highly collaborative team of 5 and everyday is a new challenge. You will be exposed to many different facets of the PetSmart Accounting and Finance team, with excellent opportunities to grow your skills and career. This role is responsible for accounting and forecasting lease related costs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reviews leases and determines appropriate lease classification in accordance with ASC 840
• Prepares journal entries (with supporting calculations and schedules) and accruals for assigned occupancy accounts.
• Reconciles account balances to ensure accuracy and completeness of balances
• Prepares annual plan and forecast updates for assigned accounts and provides explanations for variances from plan and prior year
• Provides balance sheet year over year variance explanations
• Prepares various footnote disclosures
• Prepares policies and procedures, as needed
• Respond to audit requests
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• 2+ years accounting experience
• Current Certified Public Accountant (or in process) a plus
B. RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (3)
San Diego, California | 1660 Camino De La Reina
San Diego, California | 4550 Genesee Ave
Fresno, California | 3220 W Shaw Ave
ABOUT OUR STORES:
Working at PetSmart is not a job, it’s a community of those who work together for the love of pets. As a PETSMART SALES
ASSOCIATE, you aren’t just selling products, you’re helping pet parents find the very best SOLUTIONS for their pets. With your passion for pets and our education, you’ll become a trusted partner to the families at every stage of their pets’ lives. With so many opportunities under one roof, you’ll be sure to find a career path that inspires you.
ABOUT OUR TEAMS:
In a store as big as ours, we need all hands (or paws, wings, fins, whatever you have!) on deck to ensure we are operating efficiently. Our stores offer multiple shifts throughout the early morning, day, and evening hours. So, as a PetSmart sales associate, you may be cross-trained in the following areas:
• CUSTOMER SERVICE: You’ll be an essential part of creating sincere connections with pet parents. You’ll welcome them (and their pets!) to the store, facilitate an easy check out process as a cashier and ensure that they found everything they needed.
• PET CARE: You’ll ensure the safety of all living pets our stores—including fish, reptiles, birds, and small animals. You’ll be their family until they get a family of their own; you’ll help to keep them healthy, clean, and well fed! You’ll also engage with pet parents to provide them with the best solutions specifically for their pets.
• MERCHANDISING & INVENTORY: You’ll play an integral role in helping our pet parents find exactly what they need, right when they need it. You’ll execute on merchandising, stocking, and pricing strategies.
ABOUT YOUR CAREER:
And while we’re there for pets at every stage of their lives, we’ll be with you at every stage of your career. With PetSmart, you will have opportunities to:
• Gain experience in a different business unit—from the store to the salon or the Pets Hotel
• Develop your leadership skills as a Department or Assistant Manager role
• Tackle the challenge of a new store opening
• Transfer to any one of our 1600 stores nationwide
THE WARM AND FUZZIES:
We’ve highlighted job responsibilities as best as we could above—but the best parts of working at PetSmart can’t be fully described in the job description.
• It’s the excitement you feel when you help a little one pick out his very first fish. And not just any goldfish, but that one, right there, no not that one, this one, yea!
• It’s the relief Rosie feels when you help her mom select the best food for her upset tummy and her delight when it turns out to be chicken flavored!!
• It’s the pride of the giving Mickey a makeover in our salons watching him strut his stuff on the way out. Paws off, ladies, he’s taken!
• It’s the joy of reuniting Frankie with her family after a fun stay in our Pets Hotel.
• It’s the celebration of Bella’s birthday, Gizmo’s graduation from puppy classes or Ace’s adoption.
• It’s the little things we do that add up to really big things that pets need.
Working at PetSmart is not a job, it’s a community of those who work together for the love of pets.
APPLY NOW TO EXPERIENCE A CAREER THAT LOVES YOU BACK:
Similar Job Titles: cashier, stocker, pet care, guest service, customer service, inventory leader, clerk, leader, retail, store, associate, team member, floor associate
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work associates/leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual position you are hired in to.
Applicants must be over the age of 18.
Mary Ball, MBA
Regional Field Recruiter
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No