Posted by Joseph Harmon on December 7, 2017
To apply to this job, click here.
ALEX – Alternative Experts, LLC (ALEX) was founded in 2007, and headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. ALEX is an 8(a) woman-owned, award-winning and trusted solutions provider and partner. We provide scientific, technical and professional services, specializing in rapidly staffing and managing mission critical programs for both government and commercial organizations. We are the perfect fit for the future.
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Dumfries, VA
- Meet and maintain active Security Clearance requirement
- Two or more years of hands-on experience working with web development technology
- Basic level of proficiency with Python 3 and Python web frameworks
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, and Java Script
- Experience with Linux (CentOS, RHEL)
- A working knowledge of NoSQL data bases
- Understanding of APIs
- A solid understanding of visualization techniques for presenting diverse types of information
- The ability to translate customer desires into the final product
- Analytical problem-solving skills and ability to interact and understand backend development
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and potentially changing priorities
- Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and be a part of a diverse team
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of an integrated team
- Experience with projects delivering website and application solutions for US Government clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Field OR 4 years of additional web development experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Applicants must be able to perform the essential functions of the job.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to allow employees to meet the essential functions of the job, unless those accommodations cause undue hardships on the employer. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department at HumanResources@alexinc.com.
Woman-Owned SBA 8(a) Certified Small Business
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Affirmative Action Employer
Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are highly encouraged to apply
- Location: , Dumfries, VA , United States
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No