Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Tustin – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on April 16, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
JOB TITLE: Vice President of Sales & Marketing
REPORTS TO: GM/President
WORK LOCATION: Signal Hill, CA
HOURS per week: 40 (Full-Time)
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY:
Schaerer USA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Schaerer AG in Switzerland, is the largest provider of cool automated expresso and coffee machines in North America. We’re taking over America one cup of coffee (or espresso) at a time, experiencing tremendous growth along the way! Do you have a customer service centric vision? An uncompromising dedication to excellence? Do you want to work in a respectful environment? Do you love all that is drinkable, hot and cold? Tea drinkers are encouraged to give us a try as well! The Vice President of Sales & Marketing will lead the Schaerer USA team in both sales and marketing. As we grow our brand, this role will be responsible for a national team calling on restaurants, hotels, cruise business, C-Stores and any location where people may seek a great cup of coffee.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Own execution of the sales process; lead and develop a sales team to increase market share; creating and executing marketing strategy.
- In strong collaboration with Product Management, develop strategy of the machine portfolio to ensure products are industry leading and hyper-competitive.
- Lead sales execution and support; liaise with sales and customers; work with technical team on installation and maintenance; partner with customer service to insure proper level of service post sale.
- Maximize the P&L: responsible for overall profitability of equipment through gross profit
- Work with Finance to create and manage budget and forecast
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Proven track record as a VP of Sales in market share growth and profitability.
- 6+ years in Foodservice Equipment Sales.
- 6+ years in progressive sales management role with a proven ability to manage a remote team.
- An ability to build and maintain executive level relationships and partnerships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in business, marketing, or similar
- Sitting or standing at a desk while using the phone and computer.
- Occasionally lifting of up to 50 pounds.
- Working in customer and field facilities including convenience stores, quick serve restaurants, restaurants and hotels.
- Office environment.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time, with some international travel.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Schaerer USA provides a competitive compensation package including health and welfare benefits, paid time off and a retirement savings program.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No