USSOCOM Full Spectrum GEOINT Analyst (Northern Virginia) (TS/SCI Required) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on May 22, 2020
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: USSOCOM Full Spectrum GEOINT Analyst
Experience Level: Expert
Location: Northern Virginia
Travel: Up to 20% CONUS and OCONUS
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Quiet Professionals, LLC (www.QuietProfessionalsLLC.com) is seeking Expert-level Full Spectrum GEOINT Analysts to serve on a unique, multi-discipline team in Northern Virginia providing Geospatial Intelligence and Imagery Intelligence Analysts in support of on-going and future operations that are executed in Declared Theaters of Active Armed Conflict (DTAAC) and Outside Declared Theaters of Active Armed Conflict (ODTAAC). The purpose of this support is to provide US Special Operations Command with personnel experienced in the functional spectrum of Imagery Intelligence (IMINT) and Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT). This support directly contributes to the USSOCOM capability to meet known and emergent mission requirements and operations assigned by the Secretary of Defense.
Travel: May require recurring domestic and international travel to include conducting short deployments (15 days or less) to combat zones.
No prior SOF experience is required.
- Active or current DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher with 10+ years of GEOINT analytical experience,OR 12+ years of GEOINT experience with no degree.
- Shall be highly proficient in geospatial applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Shall possess strong briefing skills.
- Shall be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
- Able to perform high level/expert imagery analysis, imagery product production, intelligence systems architecture and evaluation of procedures, processes, techniques, models and/or methodologies used to develop complex military imagery systems solutions to satisfy identified needs and requirements.
- Able to perform high level/expert intelligence systems architecture design and evaluation of procedures, processes, techniques, models and/or methodologies used to develop complex military imagery systems solutions to requirements.
- Shall possess strong working knowledge of geospatially oriented data and the ability to build geospatial databases.
- Able to work 24 hour watch operations, if necessary.
- Able to meet all medical and other requirements to deploy OCONUS to hostile fire areas, if necessary.
- Able to travel domestically CONUS on short notice, if necessary.
Send resumes to: Dave@QuietProfessionalsLLC.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No