Two contract positions with Navy Expeditionary Warfighting Development Center (NEXWDC) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on April 15, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Two full time positions available on the same Navy Expeditionary Warfighting Development Center (NEXWDC) contract with Prevailance. One in San Diego, CA and one in Little Creek (Virginia Beach), VA.
See https://prevailance.com/careers/ for more details
Job Title: NEXWDC Doctrine Writer
Place of performance: Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek, Virginia Beach, VA
Subject matter expert (SME), working with a collaborative team, to develop the draft documents for up to five (5) doctrinal publications in various stages of production to support Expeditionary Warfare (EXW), Construction (CON), Anti-Terrorism Force Protection (ATFP) and Irregular Warfare (IW) mission areas.
• Review NEXWDC publications and doctrine to identify gaps in Navy Expeditionary related publications and doctrine
• Review and provide detailed comments on Navy Expeditionary -related doctrine, publications and documents
• Develop new/updated publications (Naval Tactics, Techniques and Procedures; Tactical Memorandums, etc.)
• Develop lists of NWDC Navy Expeditionary-related publications/doctrine that require updates
• Prepare/maintain Comment Resolution Matrixes (CRMs) outlining detailed comments on publication/doctrine reviews
• Finalize/update publications that have undergone multiple rounds of stakeholder review
• Develop Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) aligned to timelines for each publication/document
• Develop clear and professional graphics, desired.
Job Title: NEXWDC Military Analyst/Instructor
Place of performance: San Diego, CA
Provides various types of management and technical support to a wide range of projects including training and readiness assessments. Support the design, development, refinement, and execution of training exercise scenarios in order to train and assess Commander, Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) unit(s)’ ability to effectively execute its combat mission in a MCO environment. These modes of events and exercise include, but are not limited to, an Integrated Exercise (IEX), FST exercise and, when scheduling permits, culminate with participation (synthetic or live) in a JTFEX for Carrier Strike Groups (CSGs) or an ARG/MEU CERTEX. Conduct unit(s) performance assessment and provide findings to the Training Officer (N7). The exercise and assessment end-state is the training audience’s demonstration of operational staff planning, and command and control Navy Mission Essential Tasks (NMET) capabilities/proficiencies during an integrated/advance exercise. Exercises may be NECC controlled or non-NECC controlled exercises — Fleet, Joint and/or Coalition/Multi-National exercises; exercises may be live, virtual, constructive or a combination thereof. Support to develop, refine, and execute exercise scenarios aimed at assessing Experimentation and Concept of Operations (CONOPS) initiatives.
Erin “Fuzzy” Zellers
supporting Navy Expeditionary Warfighting Development Center
Cell: 757 818 5990
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No