Truck Care Tire & Lube Technician – Winslow, AZ
Posted by Neeraj Gupta on January 24, 2020
To apply to this job, click here.
As the Tire/Lube Technician, you will work in a Goodyear Truck Care Center which is an “on-highway” location providing light mechanical service and tire service to the Commercial Trucking industry.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Repair, replace, mount and balance commercial tires (Tire Service).
- Complete lube, oil change, filter service and brake adjustment (Preventive Maintenance).
- Drain and fill Coolant System.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- Must have a valid driver’s license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Previous Commercial truck service.
- High School or GED.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
- Location: , Winslow, Arizona , USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No