Training Management Office Supervisor / Camp Mackall & Ft. Bragg, NC / Secret clearance – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on April 15, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
|JOB TITLE:||CONTINGENT – Training Management Office Supervisor
FLSA Status –
SUMMARY: The Training Management Office Supervisor will support the Army Special Operations Forces (ARSOF) with Training Support to provide exercise management, role player, subject matter expertise and training support for assessment, selection, and training conducted by 1st Special Warfare Training Group (SWTG) (Airborne).
WORK LOCATION: Camp Mackall / Fort Bragg, NC
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Be accountable for the performance of the work under this contract
· Have full authority to act for the Contractor on all contract matters relating to daily operation of this contract
· Plan, direct, organize, control, and coordinate technical efforts, contractor manpower and team activities including areas of administration, program control, and technical supervision of personnel
· Effectively interface with the Government’s COR and Contracting Officer’s Technical Representative (COTR) while serving as the main point of contact for the contract to the Government with full decision-making authority
· Be available to the Government during normal business hours plus all other times as required by contract
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or higher degree from an accredited university or college, OR at least 15 years of Special Forces experience
· Must have been a Special Forces qualified Sergeant Major or above
· Must have a minimum of 15 years of military/professional experience in program management related positions; including at least five (5) years of experience as a program manager managing a contractor workforce in support of a DOD contract of comparable size, scope, and complexity
· Must possess at least five (5) years of experience in exercise planning and logistical support within Special Forces, preferably to the USAJFKSWCS
· Must have been a Program Manager within the last two (2) years
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must possess and maintain an active Secret level clearance.
TRAVEL: May be required to travel to local CONUS locations to support training exercises.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand and walk. The employee may be required to move ten pounds and could occasionally lift or move up to twenty-five pounds.
Disclaimer: The listed duties are not intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in this classification, only a representative summary of primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional position specific duties.
ICE, Inc. is a Veteran friendly employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. Equal Opportunity for VEVRAA Protected Veterans. ICE, Inc. will not discriminate against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss or disclose compensation information.
***NOTE: Resumes cannot be accepted via email, due to company policy, please apply at the link provided***
Link to apply: www.iceinc-ps.com/careers
POC: Mandie Golman
Amanda (Mandie) Golman
Business Development Analyst / Recruiter
Intelligence, Communications, and Engineering, Inc. (ICE Inc.)
1850 Paseo San Luis
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635-4612
(520) 458-4321, Ext 111 (office)
(520) 508-0921 (cell)
(520) 458-1406 (fax)
Intelligence, Communications and Engineering, Inc.
Ready to Deliver: Integrity, Commitment, Excellence
Follow ICE Inc. on our social media platforms:
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No