Training Exercise and Employment Plan (TEEP) & Master Scenario Events List (MSEL) Manager
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on January 5, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
The TEEP & MSEL Manager is the interface between the Command and Control Training and Education Center of Excellence (C2 TECOE), the customer, and supported units during Battle Staff Training Exercises and daily operations. This position requires involvement in a variety of actions that are related to training activity-planning, scheduling concepts, and exercise development, design, and execution. The TEEP & MSEL Manager reports to and receives work direction derivatives from the Project Manager in coordination with the Site Lead and C2 TECOE Operations Section Head.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, Develop, and Manage the C2 TECOE annual TEEP utilizing SharePoint scheduling tools, document work flows, site development tools, and Microsoft Excel.
- Provide TEEP and Training summary reports via multiple data collection tools to the Government as required for review and approval.
- Plan, develop, and manage the Battle Staff Training Exercise Scenarios and MSEL injects for Infantry and Logistics Battalions and Regiments to ensure training scenarios/events meet the desired training objectives.
- Act as a member of the White Cell during Battle Staff Training Exercises and provide management of exercise injects via various command and control and virtual digital exercise data and voice systems.
- Assist with Operation Orders development during preparation and execution of Battle Staff Training Events.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of the SharePoint Advanced Course.
- Ideal candidate is a former Marine who has experience in scenario based exercises at the Battalion or Regimental Level.
- Minimum of one-year experience using SharePoint.
- Recent user level experience utilizing Marine Corps Training Information Management System (MCTIMS).
- Recent experience working within a Battalion or Regimental Operations Section.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Proficient in computer applications such as Windows 2000/XP and MS Office.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills in support of rapidly changing scheduling and staffing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Required to sit or stand for extended periods of time and maintain focus.
- Ability to work in field conditions for extended periods of time.
- Ability to travel.
SPECIAL POSITION NOTATIONS
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No