Posted by Patricia Merino on July 17, 2017
To apply to this job, click here.
Redhorse Corporation has an opportunity in support of our Accounting and Finance team for a Timesheet Administrator. Redhorse is a federal defense and civilian agency contractor that provides services for government agencies. The work location for this position is at Redhorse corporate headquarters, located in the Little Italy neighborhood of San Diego, CA.
This position will report to the Assistant Controller and also provide regular support to Senior Project Controller, Payroll Accountant, Subcontracts Administrator, and Operational Project Managers. This position offers upward mobility, a professional career path, and potential opportunities to expand. This position also offers the opportunity to gain unique and valuable experience in the federal defense and civilian professional services industry as Redhorse expands its service offerings.
The Timesheet Administrator will also provide additional project control support to other functional areas. The ideal candidate for this position is a quick-learning, high achiever with a positive attitude who is looking for an excellent job opportunity in which they can thrive and integrate quickly into our team based environment.
Primary Responsibilities for the Timesheet Administrator include:
- Setup new Redhorse employees in Costpoint and provide all timesheet training during the onboarding process
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Redhorse employees as it relates to timesheets
- Perform daily floor checks and ensure employees are complying with company and DCAA guidelines
- Ensure weekly timesheets are timely and accurately completed
- Manage work assignments for all subcontractor employees, including: issuance of Purchase Orders, provide contract specific work assignments, setup subcontractor employees in timekeeping system
- Manage subcontractor time, to include: timesheet administration, timesheet processing, subcontractor reconciliation, and posting of all subcontractor costs related to timesheets
- Serve as the primary point of contact for subcontractor employees as it relates to timesheets
- Support the accounting and billing team with billable labor and other expense documentation and any necessary revisions
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
Minimum Basic Requirements for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials include:
- 1 – 5 years of experience with project control or timesheet administration
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work on-site daily from San Diego office
Additional Preferred Requirements for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or similar focus
- Federal defense industry experience
- Deltek Costpoint or similar large accounting software, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), system experience
- Technology proficiency
- Location: San Diego , San Diego, CA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: Yes