Theatre Battle Management Core Systems (TBMCS) Instructor
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on January 5, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
The TBMCS Instructor is responsible for providing each student with the knowledge and skills necessary to understand and manage day-to-day air operations within the MAGTF using Theater Battle Management Core System. The TBMCS Instructor reports to and receives work direction from the Project Manager in coordination with the government technical lead.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide comprehensive instruction of Combined Air Operations Center Central Web (CCWEB), Air Tasking Order/Airspace Control Order Tool (AAT), Web Air Request Processor (WARP), Execution Status and Monitoring (ESTAT), Force Status and Monitoring (FSTAT), Alerts Clients, and Map programs.
- Ensure students are prepared to view, edit and manage specific mission information within the TBMCS system.
- Provide TBMCS curriculum administration and management services.
- Ensure POI materials are accessible to C2 TECOE and MISTC Instructors via the Marine Corps Training and Information Management Systems (MCTIMS).
- Participate in Course Content Review Boards (CCRBs), Learning Analysis’, Master Lesson File (MLF) Reviews, meetings, and conferences.
- Travel to conduct on-site instruction and technical assistance as required to include field training environments and participate in mobile training teams.
- Collect and submit all course evaluation data.
- Maintain course history folders in accordance with the Academics SOP.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Graduate of TBMCS course.
- Graduate of the Basic Instructor Course/Formal School Instructor Course.
- Graduate of Curriculum Developer Course (preferred).
- Officer/SNCO intermediate or career-level school or service equivalent.
- Three years of experience using TBMCS.
- Three years of experience providing formal military instruction in a school environment.
- Three years of experience at Wing headquarters level or above preferred.
- Experience writing MAGTF level (MEB) Operations Orders, specifically Annex B.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of MCISD/SATE.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Required to sit for extended periods of time and maintain focus.
- Occasional travel is required.
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No