Texas opps from Bud – POCs in Listings
Posted by Steve Fisher on May 15, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
2110 Hutton Drive, Suite 106 , Carrollton, TX
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career?
Join our Avionics team today.
Analyzes, plans, executes, and administers various phases of the day-to-day warehouse operations according to the relevant quality procedures.
• Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
• Interact with vendors to provide updated status of the scheduled delivery date.
• Assist in developing logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies.
• Update corporate acquisition systems, spreadsheets, and status reports using a variety of corporate and Microsoft tools.
• Maintain organization and material control of the warehouse and operations.
• Support Security Integration Engineering drafting needs
• Process purchase requests and invoices
• This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required.
• Understanding of material traceability throughout the project life-cycle.
• Perform general warehouse duties.
• Strong working computer skills and working knowledge of the operation of current MS-Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook).
Key Skills For Success:
Strong attention to detail and the capability to interact with floor, engineering, shop, and management personnel on a constant basis.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Some Of Our Competitive Benefits Package Includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Personal Banker 1
900 Ranch Road 620 S – Lakeway, TX
Important Note If you are selected to move forward in the process, next steps for this job may include an on-line assessment and a video screen. Please make sure your profile includes a current email address that you check regularly as the invitations for these activities will be emailed to you. For internal candidates, please ensure your profile includes your personal (external) email address so you can receive communications and complete these potential activities. Please refer to the Team Member Handbook for more information on the Internal Job Opportunities Process.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what’s needed to succeed.
As a personal banker at Wells Fargo you will deliver exceptional customer experience, build relationships, and help consumer and small business customers succeed financially. You will engage customers in conversation and ask questions to understand what’s most important to them to allow you to provide product, service and digital options that align with their needs and help make banking easier for them.
Your responsibilities include:
• Building relationships with customers through proactive outreach and follow up, asking questions and learning about their financial needs
• Deep knowledge of bank products and services and connecting those to customer needs
• Building relationships with branch team members and partners, allowing you to work together to best serve customers
• Opening new accounts, completing service requests, and submitting credit applications
• Inform customers of self-service digital options and demonstrate them to customers
• Helping to resolve customer concerns and escalating issues as needed
• Serving as a risk leader and following policies and procedures
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Please note Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
2+ year of experience interacting with people, demonstrated through work, military, or education
• Customer service focus with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
• Experience proactively engaging with customers through outreach via phone or email
• Ability to influence, educate, and connect customers to technology
• Ability to help customers succeed financially by offering introductions to additional team members as appropriate
• Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives
• Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
• Experience working with others on a team to meet customer needs
• Experience fostering and developing strong customer relationships
• Ability to build strong relationships with internal partners and customers
• Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
• Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
• Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
• Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
Other Desired Qualifications:
Multilingual speakers are encouraged to apply
• Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
• This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http //fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
• Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Lori Lamb – TX
Power Plant Engineer
We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
To provide Aircraft and Powerplant Engineering support and specialized Powerplant systems expertise to the Southwest Maintenance organization. This includes component repairs, aircraft and engine repairs and modifications, asset management, workscopes and on-aircraft troubleshooting being accomplished on all Southwest fleets for assigned components and systems.
• Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
• May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
• General Engineer Activities;
1. Reviews related Service Bulletins and Regulatory documents with the Manager, and initiates the required action by generating appropriate Engineering documents.
2. Coordinates Major/Minor Repairs/alterations with the appropriate regulatory and technical authorities.
3. Provides periodic technical reports as called for on all assigned systems.
4. Provides Internal Customer training as required for all assigned systems.
5. Provides technical and troubleshooting assistance within the Maintenance and Engineering department and other departments as required or requested.
6. Remains technically current on all assigned systems and components.
7. Maintains a constant vigilance on all related CFR’s and regulatory changes affecting Southwest Airlines Maintenance.
8. Provides technical assistance to support SWA field services at third party maintenance facilities.
9. Reviews SWA documents and facilitates aircraft manual changes, task cards and other maintenance documents as required.
10. Designs special repairs for discrepancies not covered by the manufacturers technical manuals.
11. Develops and processes in-house repairs/modifications.
12. Provides technical support and provides Liaison support to SWA Regulatory personnel, and the FAA on technical matters as required/requested.
13. Remains current on industry growth measures and state of the art systems/components.
14. Complies with any directives as set forth from time to time by the Engineering Manager.
• Powerplant Engineering Activities;
1. Ensures compliance and safety of Powerplants through engineering oversight
2. Ensures the quality of work instructions and oversight of engine program activities
3. Produce medium -long term engine/APU removal and shop visit forecasts based on UER and data driven research
4. Support fleet transactions group by executing removal plans per fleet aircraft retirement schedules.
5. Manage removed engines through SWA engine shops to minimize turnaround time with cost effective results.
6. Review engine change data and subsequent work required to meet engine lease return conditions as per the Fleet Transactions and Planning teams.
7. Review and amend workscopes to support requirements.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience. In lieu of degree, 8 years airline engineering, maintenance, or MRO turbine engine overhaul shop experience with a demonstrated proficiency in engineering, math and writing may be considered.
• 5 years Airline engineering, OEM/MRO or turbine engine overhaul shop experience required
• 3 years as a SWA Staff Engineer preferred
FAA Airframe & Powerplant license preferred.
• Must be able to work well with others as part of a team.
• Must be able to work well under pressure and within scheduled timelines.
• Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone as well as in group settings.
• Must have excellent writing skills.
• Must be conscientious and detail oriented.
• Must possess excellent analytical and project management skills
• Experience with Workscoping – Develop as the subject matter expert on engine workscoping and lifecycle planning.
• Experience with Planning – Ability to plan and manage engines within FAA and OEM guidelines
• Experience with OEM/Airline ECM programs, able to use airline developed Engineering programs with OEM/Vendor and Powerplant related inputs.
• Experience with use of database applications and statistical analysis tools to collect data, perform analysis to develop clear recommendations and reporting.
• Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
• Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
Test Director F-18 Pilot
Requisition ID: 106121
US Security Clearance Required : Secret
Shift: Day – 1st
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. The Electronic Systems Segment (ESS) provides a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
L3 Link Training & Simulation is a world leader in providing platform operators and maintainers with total training solutions that improve training effectiveness and efficiency and lower life-cycle costs in a secure cyber environment. L3 Link’s innovative solutions provide a full spectrum of state-of-the-art training technologies, including high-fidelity immersive simulations, as well as distributed academic and interactive courseware. The company, headquartered in Arlington, Texas, has delivered military and commercial training systems to customer locations throughout North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and the Pacific Rim.
You Will Demonstrate Success By:
L3 Link Training & Simulation is seeking an experienced Test Director(This is not a Director level position, this position is in the Systems Engineering department) to provide technical expertise for the testing, verification, and validation total training systems solutions used in military flight and maintenance training systems.
• Participate in all phases of system design, including requirements definition
• Subject Matter Experts (SME) for their application
• Manages Hardware & software system integration
• Conducts mission environment testing
• Lead all test effort; system tests, acceptance tests, configuration, scheduling, and customer interface
• Write test plans, conduct tests, document results, and ensure discrepancy resolution
• Manages discrepancy review boards
• Monitor and control testing aspects of the program for cost, schedule and technical issues
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (customer users, USAF, USN SMEs)
• Good analytical skills
• Experience interfacing with customers and end users
• Ability to explain technical concerns to customer
• Ability to lead a team of engineers
• Self-motivated to address, evaluate, and if necessary, correct testing concerns
• Knowledge of aircraft systems and the associated environment
• Organizational skills and integrity to run a rigorous test program while holding to the contractual requirements
• Naval Flight Officer experience in the EA-18G as Pilot or EWO
• Current Guard or Reserve experience a plus
• Ability to work weekends and off-shifts as required
• Ability to travel to site for installs and upgrades
• 6+ years of related experience
Additional Desired Qualifications And Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, Computer Science, or Engineering degree
• Weapons School or Strike Fighter Tactics Instructor experience a plus
• Prefer 6+ years of aviation industry experience
• Experience in use of simulation training devices and products
• Test experience
• Demonstrated experience developing long-term business relationships with the customer or end user community
Financial Service Professional with Charles Schwab
The position listed below is not with Rapid Interviews but with Charles Schwab Our goal is to connect you with supportive resources in order to attain your dream career. We work directly with hundreds of publishers to connect you with the right resources to fit your needs. You may also want to visit our News & Advice page to stay up to date with other resources that can help you find what you are looking for
Charles Schwab was built around a simple idea: put the client first. Many companies say that, but we work to keep clients at the heart of everything we do by offering a more modern way to build and manage wealth. We have evidence of this through our areas of recognition, such as one of the most admired companies of 2017, Best online Brokers of 2017 and Top Workplace for 2017. We are champions of investors and those who serve them and are looking for additional champions to join our team as a Financial Services Professional. Our team is made up of a diverse workforce including experienced professionals, people looking for a career change or re-entering the workforce and recent college graduates. If you enjoy providing a superior level of service to others around you, have a passion for continuous learning and enjoy working with like-minded individuals to learn from and share best practices with please continue reviewing our opportunity.
What You’ll Do:
As a Financial Services Professional, you will be an ambassador of Schwab helping to educate and solve problems for thousands of clients. Your career will start in an inbound contact center taking numerous calls from our retail clients (individual investors) on a variety of topics. Our goal is that you are able to achieve client loyalty based on service. Some of the unique aspects about this role and the support you receive to achieve this include non-scripted calls and a focus on providing you direct feedback and coaching. We want you to bring your personality to your calls and invest in your development to help achieve client satisfaction.
Throughout These Conversations You Will:
• Educate clients: Engage clients in discussions involving market conditions, trends and providing investment education.
• Be an advocate for clients: Care enough to ask the difficult questions knowing that just one question, the right question, can change a client’s future.
• Use investigative skills: Resolve client issues by leveraging technology and business experts within Schwab to identify efficient and effective methods to meet client goals.
• Be consultative: Recommend solutions, when appropriate, to clients which align to their goals and promote Schwab growth.
• Build collaborative relationships: Work in a team based environment with a diverse group of associates focused on meeting the needs of the company and clients.
Professionals that show continuous successful performance can be considered for promotional opportunities onto more specialty dedicated teams or other specialty teams within Schwab.
Hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at Schwab:
What You Have:
• Active and valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 licenses;
1. If you are not currently licensed you will begin as an Associate Financial Services Professional and have the opportunity to be promoted to a Financial Services Professional once licensed
2. You will have a condition of employment to obtain the FINRA Series 7 & Series 63 licenses
• Resilient attitude to help achieve client satisfaction in a continuous call environment
• A drive to constantly improve the client experience
• Ability to establish trust and rapport with clients over the phone
• Robust consulting, influencing and client engagement skills
• Desire to work in a collaborative team-based culture
• Ability to adapt and implement changes as market and business conditions evolve
• Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
What You Get:
• Comprehensive training program that includes a mix of instructor taught, web-based, and on the job learning
• Obtain your Series 7 & 63 if not already licensed
• A dedicated team manager focused on helping you be successful in meeting your career goals
• Superior benefits package that includes a Sabbatical Program, Employee Wellness Program, paid Volunteer Time, Employee Resource groups and much more. See Charles Schwab Benefits for more details
• Multiple schedule options that include days, nights and weekends
• Not just a job but a career Becoming a Schwabbie
• Learn more about The Schwab Way
Enterprise Account Executive (TOLA)
The Who, What, Where And Why:
Twilio is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to sell into high value prospects and customers. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities. Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
• 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100K.
• Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
• Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
• Responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned <$1M quota and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Mastered creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms and managing the contract process. Ideally, you also have experience selling communications to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
• Passionate about what you do and you are able to think outside of the box and have world-class interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
• Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, you’ve previously sold cloud or enterprise software.
• Travel will be required <20% of the time.
While working remote, you will still enjoy our incredible perks: monthly gym reimbursement, unlimited PTO, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values , who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits and enterprise to make an impact on their services. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience.
We only win when our employees succeed and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Sr. Talent Partner
Facility Mgr w/TS/SCI Clearance (MV) – 28393
Alion Science and Technology
San Antonio, TX
Manages the design, planning, construction and maintenance of equipment, machinery, buildings, and other facilities. Plans, budgets, and schedules facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor, materials and other related costs.
Assists in administering the standard aspects of the DOD or other industrial security programs to guarantee conformity with government and company security policies and procedures. Primary duties include assisting in the daily functions of the security program, program inspections, audits and investigations.
Candidate must be detail oriented and have the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Candidate reports to a Program Manager with a dotted line reporting relationship to the Corporate Security Officer.
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Directs office moves, general maintenance, and other facilities functions, including preparing cost estimates, bid sheets, layouts, and contracts for construction and requisitions.
• Manages facilities functions, including task coordination, vendor contract review, maintenance, etc. Responds to questions and problems related to facilities; Coordinates building space allocation, layout and communication.
• Administers and coordinates technical aspects of the local facility DoD or other Industrial Security Program.
• Conducts administrative tasks associated with the industrial security operation including Inspections, staff briefings/debriefings, creating employee badges, fingerprinting for security clearance submissions, and maintenance of security containers and associated locks.
Education And Experience:
• Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree plus 2 – 4 years directly related experience in the DoD Industrial Security Program. Educational requirements may be adjusted or waived for more than 7 years applicable work experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Advanced knowledge of the practices, policies, and procedures involved in facilities management.
• Familiar with the NISPOM.
• Preferred active TS security clearance / with SCI eligibility; CI-Poly preferred.
• Computer literate and proficiency in Microsoft applications.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Kim Reed, CDR
Talent Acquisition Manager
Leidos Opportunities in TX
A. EXITS Application Systems Administrator
San Antonio, TX
The Leidos Defense Group has an immediate career opportunity at San Antonio, Texas.
This position is for an Application/Systems Administrator for the External Interface Transfer System (EXITS) joining a team of EXITS Administrators and a larger diverse team of Information Technology (IT) experts covering all IT aspects to maintain smooth operation of the Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS) applications and databases supporting over 935,000+ Department of Defense (DoD) civilian personnel records and online users.
DCPDS is a highly available 24/7, mission critical, Human Resource (HR) enterprise computing system.
EXITS is the application used to transfer key, critical data (including pay-related information) to and from DCPDS.
• DCPDS EXITS Systems Administrators are responsible for installation, configuration, administration, support and maintenance of the EXITS application.
• Duties may include updating to new system upgrades, as well as support on current systems by tuning performance.
• BS degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or additional relevant experience, in lieu of Bachelors or
• Masters degree with 2-6 years or prior relevant experience.
• Must be US Citizen.
• Public Trust Clearance.
• Will also need to successfully pass a DOD Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) investigation upon starting in position, in order to qualify for placement into a DOD IT-1 position.
• Possess and maintain a current Security+ CE certification (or higher) upon starting in position.
• Working knowledge within Linux operating system to install, troubleshoot, and maintain applications.
• Working knowledge of PL/SQL within Oracle and MySql databases.
• A clear understanding of transfer protocols. SCP, SFTP, HTTP.
• A solid understanding of public key certificate management.
• Sound knowledge of application development and support.
• Experience with Linux/UNIX scripting. BASH, PERL, Python.
• Experience with Secure Transport application.
• Experience with Office Productivity products.
• Good communications skills.
• Familiarity with software development processes.
• Ability to self-direct.
B. Field Service Representative – Multiple Levels
Laredo/ Alpine/El Paso/ Spring, TX
Leidos Defense Group has an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the CBP NAML mission in aircraft maintenance and logistics support to ensure availability and readiness to meet operational commitments. Leidos has multiple openings and levels of positions for a Field Service Representative.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to Serves as technical advisors, instructors, and subject matter experts, or to provide technical oversight of maintenance activities. May be used to support The introduction of new aircraft Mission system upgrades Test and evaluation of new capabilities or technologies Director, Aircraft Material Readiness designated surge events Director, Aircraft Material Readiness designated special security events
Level II requires a Bachelor’s degree and minimum of two (2) years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than two (2) years of prior relevant experience Level III requires a Bachelor’s degree and minimum of four (4) years of prior relevant experience or Masters with two (2) years of prior relevant experience Level IV requires a Bachelor’s degree and minimum of eight (8) years of prior relevant experience or Masters with six (6) years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain All positions require Valid State Driver License Secret clearance with the ability to pass a SSBI May be subjected to random drug tests
Military technical school degree These positions are contingent upon award. CBPAMO
C. Signals Intelligence Field Service Representative
San Antonio, TX
The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Signals Intelligence Field Service Representative at Camp Bullis INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
Provide support to the I2TC’s Digital SIGINT Training System (DSTS), which will support the creation and execution of realistic signal rich collective training environment for multiple collective training exercises per year. Conduct live trouble-shooting, preventative maintenance and system remediation as necessary to maintain system operability. Assist in scenario development, implementation and execution across I2TC training events.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related field 5 years of SIGINT experience and 3 years of experience serving as a training software architect Extensive knowledge of DSTS configuration, setup, teardown, field repair, and troubleshooting
Experience with MI Systems Architecture Prior Army Military Intelligence experience G37TREX
Sr. Technical Recruiter
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No