Test Engineer, Senior
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on December 2, 2019
To apply to this job, contact PatricioEnterprisesLLC.
POSITION: Test Engineer, Senior
LOCATION: Ft Belvoir, VA
STATUS: Funded, Actively Recruiting
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: Patricio Enterprises (PE) is seeking a senior Test Engineer to support the Project Manager Terrestrial Sensors (PM TS) Product Manager (PM) Force Protection System (FPS) Integrated Ground Security, Surveillance and Response – Capability (IGSSR-C) acquisition program. PM FPS develops, fields, and sustains persistent surveillance systems that enhance intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance, target acquisition, force protection, and physical security capabilities, enabling rapid situational understanding and integrated operations for United States (US) Warfighters in the US Central Command (CENTCOM), Pacific Command (PACOM), Africa Command (AFRICOM), European Command (EUCOM) Areas of Responsibility (AORs) and other locations as required.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Support testing and test planning of systems across the full range of the acquisition life cycle.
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical support for proof of concept, developmental test, operational tests, factory, and acceptance tests.
- Gather documentation to support field exercises and coordinate with test ranges and support activities.
- Participate in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
- Develop and implement technical test plans.
- Ensure Key Performance Parameters (KPPs) are addressed and assess the performance of the systems by developing Measures of Performance and Measures of Effectiveness that are used for traceability to ensure specified thresholds stipulated in the requirements documents are met.
- Draft Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMPs), conducting Test Readiness Review (TRR) briefs, requesting cost estimates, scheduling tests, and dealing with budget issues that pertain to the systems being tested.
- Participate in Program Management Reviews (PMRs), systems engineering technical reviews.
- Monitor and coordinate with the Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) on plans for testing and airworthiness assessment as applicable.
- Ensure that deficiencies found during testing are documented and reported to find resolution to mitigate risks
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor Degree – Degree may be systems, electrical, industrial or mechanical engineering or related field.
- A minimum of ten (10) years related work experience is required.
- Experience in testing of complex mechanical, electromechanical and electrical/electronic systems.
- DAU Level 2 certification (or equivalent) in Test and Evaluation or Engineering required. Level 3 desired.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: , Ft. Belvoir , VA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No