Test Engineer- Fixed Wing Avionics Systems Integration Laboratory (#1334091)
Posted by Paige McAlister on February 13, 2020
To apply to this job, click here.
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Test Engineer- Fixed Wing Avionics Systems Integration Laboratoryto support our Huntsville, AL location.
PeopleTec has an opening for an experienced test engineer. The candidate will be responsible for converting test requirements into test plans and procedures, setup and program LabVIEW based test equipment, test execution for a hardware in loop laboratory environment, and test results reporting. Hardware communications is between avionics equipment via Mil-Std-1553, ARINC 429, and RS-422, Ethernet, and various high and low speed data busses. Candidate will conduct analysis of results from digital data and discrete signals to evaluate equipment/system performance. Individual must be able to complete analysis in comparison to predicted results and succinctly communicate those results.
- System testing experience in laboratory, manufacturing or military environment
- Experience with circuit card level, to the LRU and then out to the system
- Experience developing Test Plans and Procedures used in Systems Integration Laboratory (SIL) / Hardware in loop (HIL) environment – Experience developing automated test scripts and LabVIEW test programs
- Experience producing Test Reports
- Ability to work in a multi-discipline team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using MS Office products including: MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word at an intermediate level
- Travel: 10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A Bachelor’s Degree in STEM or related field and 5 years of experience are required.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Lab and office work
- Complex Hardware in loop test environment
- Multitasking of several concurrent projects
- LabVIEW experience
- Special Electronic Mission Aircraft (SEMA) experience
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name “PeopleTec” was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system – our people. Our company’s foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it’s through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our “People First” benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Location: Huntsville, Huntsville, AL 35805,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No