Test and Evaluation Engineer III-6835
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on October 11, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
POSITION: Test Engineer, PdM EO/IR Payloads
LOCATION: Ft Belvoir, VA
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: Patricio Enterprises (PE) is seeking a Test Engineer to support the Project Manager Terrestrial Sensors (PM TS) Product Manager (PdM) (PdM) Electro-Optic / Infrared (EO/IR) Payloads. PdM EO/IR develops, fields, and sustains persistent surveillance systems that enhance intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance, target acquisition capabilities. The Test Engineer supports testing and test planning of the Shadow Sensors Systems, incorporating systems upgrades to include systems integration with host platforms.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical support for proof of concept, developmental test, operational tests, factory, and acceptance tests.
- Gather documentation to support field exercises and coordinate with test ranges and support activities.
- Participate in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
- Develop and implement technical test plans, ensuring Key Performance Parameters (KPPs) are addressed and assess the performance of the systems by developing Measures of Performance and Measures of Effectiveness that are used for traceability to ensure specified thresholds stipulated in the requirements documents are met.
- Draft Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMPs), conduct Test Readiness Review (TRR) briefs, request cost estimates, schedule tests, and deal with budget issues that pertain to the systems being tested.
- Participate in Program Management Reviews (PMRs), systems engineering technical reviews.
- Monitor and coordinate with the Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) and Aviation Engineering Directorate (AED) on plans for testing and airworthiness assessment.
- Document deficiencies found during testing and report to find resolution to mitigate risks.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- BS or higher in systems, electrical, industrial or mechanical engineering or a related field.
- A minimum of five years relevant work experience.
- DAU Level 2 certification (or equivalent) in Test and Evaluation or Engineering is desired.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of optical, electro-mechanical, and software systems and their application in an operational environment.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA, Ft. Belvoir, VA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No