Posted by Rick Battista on May 16, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
Specific duties include:
- Writes a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses
- Coordinates the display of graphics and the production of the document
- Ensures content is of high quality and conforms with standards
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms
- Must have a strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
- Clearance: Must have a DoD Secret clearance
- Years of Experience: Must have 1 year of technical writing experience
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: Ft. Belvoir, Ft. Belvoir, Virginia 22060, United States
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: Yes