Posted by Elaine Villegas on October 12, 2017
To apply to this job, click here.
Provide technical editing, acquisition document management support for Team Lead’s – C2 Infrastructure & Services (C2IS); and Extensible MAGTF Command & Control (EMC2) by exercising decision making and applying practical knowledge and best business practices approach in support of program and project initiatives and acquisition documentation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Technical Editor responsibilities include:
- Support editing program acquisition documentation as well as various types of official correspondence ensuring compliance with all published guidance and directives.
- Assists with the daily support of various program aspects such as developing and implementing plans, policies and processes.
- Assists in the development, review, and preparation of program documentation as required by Department of Defense (DoD) Acquisition Guidance and coordinate efforts to ensure proper documentation is current.
- Conduct research and analysis ensuring technical compliance with applicable program standards and guides.
Skylla Engineering Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Background Check Required
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Bachelor’s degree, plus 1 year of acquisition experience, preferably in a MCSC program office or similar organization.
- Skilled in MS Offices applications; Word, Excel, Power Point, etc
- Familiar with Technical Editor tools/apps.
Some experience with acquisition processes and the development and preparation of acquisition documents.
- Location: , STAFFORD, VA 22554, United States
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No