Tactical and Operational Readiness SME
Posted by Brandy Rivers on May 15, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Brandy Rivers.
The Tactical and Operational Readiness SME shall provide professional support and aid to the customer. Experience working with the FAR, AFFARS, Department of Defense, and Air Force, desired.
- Review, Interpret, and apply Joint, AF, and MAJCOM operational planning and execution policies and advise leadership as required.
- Utilize Deliberate and Crisis Action Planning and Execution Segments (DCAPES) to monitor unit deployment requirements from initial development through redeployment.
- Coordinate across staffs to monitor and provide oversight and recommendations for unit UTC development and posturing activities.
- Review policy, prepare correspondence, and provide recommendations.
- Utilizing the appropriate database/system, monitor force generation activities relative to the units, to include the sourcing, verification, and validation of ISR deployment requirements.
- Analyze unit readiness reporting, including detailed planning data, identify trends, and recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Participate in and, if required, lead readiness working groups, Operational Planning Teams, and Integrated Planning Teams.
- Prepare and provide documents (talking papers, bullet background papers, Item of Interests, etc.) to update staff on readiness information related to deployment of forces and capability shortfalls.
- Provide assistance and respond to requests for information (RFI) as needed.
- Perform as SMEs for products and expertise relating to Aerospace Expeditionary Force (AEF) Reporting Tool (ART) and Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS).
- Develop internal tracking and reporting mechanisms for readiness issues under assessment by directorate.
- Identify any impediments and evaluate root causes or deficiencies to a level of detail required to understand priority actions to improve readiness.
- Identify and prioritize specific recommended actions needed, along with associated costs, to improve readiness in the fiscal year.
- Provide actions or recommendations to mitigate shortfalls/deficiencies to include providing a timeline for resolution.
- Compile and produce the Operational Readiness Briefing to be presented monthly and quarterly.
- Active TOP SECRET Clearance
- Location: , Lackland AFB, TX , US
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: Yes