Systems Integration and Test – Mid (Springfield, VA) (TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on June 13, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Title: Systems Integration and Test – Mid
***** To Apply email Jgarabedian@bluehawk.us *****
BLUEHAWK is seeking a Systems Integration and Test – Mid Level for our Springfield, VA location.
The I&T Engineer is responsible for performing the system level installation, configuration, and integration and test (I&T) of all components, to meet program technical, schedule and cost objectives. In support of system design activities, responsible for configuration, test and integration of Open Source and COTS-based software components from the system design phase through development, documentation, installation and commissioning of the completed system. Specific responsibilities include: developing, documenting and executing design specifications, analyses, trade studies, transition plans, installation plans, interface control documents, compatibility of physical and functional interfaces and product integration. Investigates and implements solutions to product, process or test problems
The engineer will complete projects in varying nature from the implementation of single capabilities and to complex multi-database search and retrieval systems. A sample of the daily tasks include:
- Works directly with the customer and engineering team in deriving requirements for system test and integration
- Analyzes requirements for integration and/or testability issues.
- Creates system level drawings and data dependency diagrams to support projects as necessary
- Defines and configures system resources and software components to maximize performance and operability.
- Integration of cloud-based services with off-the-shelf and internally developed solutions.
- Coordinates with the test team and quality assurance to certify the system
- Execute test plans and procedures, confirm results of automated tests
- Works with other test organizations to support program integration
- Plans, schedules, coordinates, and completes field installations
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (or similar technical field) plus 3 years of relevant professional experience; or commensurate education and experience
- Experience integrating distributed, client server systems.
- Experience with system integration of database software systems
- Candidate must be a US citizen with the ability to satisfactorily complete a background check
Preferred Additional Skills:
Cloud-based systems integration and test. Including experience deploying applications and services into an Amazon Web Service (AWS) environment.
- Ability to generate documentation that describes concepts of operation, interface control, and security measures
- Conducting I&T within an Agile development scrum team utilizing DevOps tools and processes.
- Previous experience supporting a Government and/or Department of Defense customer
- NGA, IC or DoD IT experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum lifecycle management.
- Experience with automated test tools including performance and load testing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Demonstrated ability in problem-solving and in the defect resolution process.
- Ability to quickly understand an organization’s business functions.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to understand and explain complex information simply and accurately
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Thanks – Jack.
Vice President | Talent Acquisition
Bluehawk, LLC | HUBZone Certified
1400 Centrepark Boulevard, Suite 1005
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
P: 561.293.3734 Ext 110
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No