Systems Administrator – Korea – TS/SCI poly Req’d – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on October 11, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Systems Administrator – Korea – TS/SCI poly Req’d
· CACI Enterprise IT Operations has an opportunity for a Systems Administrator to support a large and complex IT enterprise program.
As Systems Administrator you will provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems. You will be responsible for resolving IT hardware and software infrastructure (servers, network, security, etc.) issues using systems analysis techniques and procedures.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provide support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client problems.
- Provide second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remain involved in the resolution process.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
You’ll bring these qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT Systems, or a related discipline and 5 years + of related experience
MCSA certified or higher
4 years of Active Directory experience.
5+ years of Microsoft Windows Support with 3 years specifically supporting Active Directory based hosts.
These qualifications would be nice to have:
Security Certifications (Security+, Network+, CEH, CISSP, or equivalent)
Experience working with IT customers within the Department of Defense.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
You can apply at:
Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor
Enterprise IT – Intelligence IT Solutions
CACI International, Inc.
7272 Park Circle Drive
Hanover, MD 21076
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No