Supply Chain Training Mentor (SME) (West Bank) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on March 20, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Supply Chain Training Mentor (SME)
The Supply Chain Training Mentor will support, assist, and advise in all matters relating to development of capacities and abilities to develop and implement a comprehensive, self-sustaining supply chain management system (to include procurement and logistics) to serve the security services. This includes assisting the client to assess needs and design, develop, implement the strategy, policies, and procedures necessary to support such a system.
Location of Duties: West Bank and Jerusalem
· Mentor, advise and assist the PA to establish the necessary operating policies and procedures and staff of experts to plan, direct, and coordinate the activities required, but not limited to, developing and implementing a self-sustaining logistics management process that includes purchase requests, tendering and contracting, supplier and contract management, receiving and issuing materials, and controlling inventory.
· Identify training and research and development resources that will help the PA development and implement new concepts, content, processes, and materials that support PA efforts to adopt a comprehensive, self-sustaining logistics management system that can serve all the security services.
· Ten (10) years with direct supply chain, procurement or logistics experience in a multi- location environment. Experience with security services, law enforcement or civil defense supply chain and/or procurement requirements a plus.
· Five (5) years’ experience with logistics and logistics training development and demonstrated;success in key procurement or supply chain positions.
· Relevant experience in the past 5 years is preferred.
· Experience in support of US Government programs in the Middle East preferred.
· Knowledge of customs clearance procedures in Israel and the West Bank is a plus.
US21, Inc. (US21) was founded in 1998 and currently serves as a global, multi-division, supply, services and procurement corporation. As a Woman Owned Small Business, US21 boasts extensive logistical, supply, and service networks from the Middle East and Africa (MENA) to North America. Our company is a leading supplier of professional services, integrated products, and logistical needs to significant clientele including the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), Department of State (DoS), and embassies around the world, as well as various national security agencies, federal civilian agencies, prime-contractors, and non-profit organizations (NGO).
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No