Supervisory Contractor Contract Specialist Team Lead (Aberdeen Proving Ground MD) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on December 7, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Supervisory Contractor Contract Specialist Team Lead
We are hiring for 1, possibly 2 Supervisory Contractor Contract Specialist Team Leads for a pending solicitation in early 2018 supporting the Army Contracting Command – Aberdeen Proving Ground (ACC-APG) (and possibly Adelphi, MD and/or Ft Belvior, VA) for award early summer 2018.
A well-qualified and experienced Supervisory Contractor Contract Specialist Team Lead is defined as one who represents the minimum required attributes of education and experience for this position, as well as training and certificate(s). The need requires a highly qualified, professional on-site Supervisory Contractor Contract Specialist Team Lead, which possesses the skills and attributes of leading to manage contractor employees in their Contracting Center Support Services actions.
US Citizens Only Please
Favorable Background/Investigation Check Required
And the following:
* B.A./B.S. Degree or higher in a Business-related field
* Ten (10) years of experience as a 1102 series – Team Lead or Supervisory Contracting Officer within the Federal Government
* Possession of DAWIA Level III certification or equivalent such as such as Federal Acquisition Certification in Contracting (FAC-C level III). Personnel who meet the grandfathering exception provisions outlined in the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) – 1102 series description may be considered for work under this requirement.
* Knowledgeable in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Department of Defense FAR Supplement (DFARS)
* A minimum of one (1) year experience managing a team of at least five (5) employees
* Has possessed or possesses a minimum 13 Grade Level as an 1102.
Individuals with prior contracting experience supporting ACC-APG AFARS, MAPP APP, AI, and/or other applicable regulations, policies and/or directives through OSD, Army, or ACC encouraged to apply
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Supervisory Contractor Contract Specialist Team is considered the Key Personnel under this contract.
This position’s primary function is to manage all contractor personnel and may assist the Government in pre and post award tasks. This role leads and manages all contractor personnel ensuring that employees comply with the performance standards.
The Supervisory Contractor Contract Specialist Team Lead is the overall on-site manager for this contract and shall serve as the authorized point of contact with the Contracting Officer and COR. This position shall be based at ACC-APG.
This Team Lead provides overall management of this contract for cost, personnel, planning, scheduling, quality control, direction, and coordination necessary to assure effective contract performance.
The Supervisory Contractor Contract Specialist Team Lead or contractor’s representative shall attend and participate in scheduled and unscheduled meetings and act with full authority to act for the contractor on matters relating to the daily operation of this effort, and may assist the Government in management, execution and completion of both pre and post award tasks.
The Supervisory Contractor Contract Specialist Team Lead position also functions as the liaison between contractor’s organization and the Government.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Please detail your resume articulating the your experience and technologies used pursuant to the above sited requirements. Resumes that do not clearly articulate experience will not be considered.
2) Resumes must contain:
– your direct contact information (email + cell + home ph.)
– the day/date/times you are available to interview
– you are availability to support this contract beginning in June of 2018
3) A Word copy of your resume is required no PDFs. For immediate consideration, kindly email your resume to Jerri.Thomas@RiVidium.com ATTN: APG/Supervisory Contractor Contract Specialist Team Lead
Thank you in advance for your time.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No