Strategic Planning (Human Capital) Analyst (#1334014)
Posted by Paige McAlister on February 13, 2020
To apply to this job, click here.
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Strategic Planning (Human Capital) Analyst to support our Huntsville, AL location.
Seeking a Strategic Planning (Human Capital) Analyst to join a multi-functional Rubix Analytics. Job Description: The Analyst will support a diverse team of domain experts, developers, and data scientists in designing, testing and implementing Strategic Planning (Human Capital) analytics across multiple data systems using the PeopleTec Rubix platform. The Analyst will independently collect, analyze and interpret data in one or more management, scientific and engineering disciplines. The Analyst will organize statistical data and reports into summaries and visualization products for management review.
- Strong analytical skills, including the understanding of how to interpret customer (organizational) needs and translate them into actionable metrics and business intelligence
- Experience in creating, fusing, analyzing and delivering key organizational metrics
- Can write scripts for data referencing, processing and parsing
- Experience using data analysis and visualization techniques and platforms such as Excel, SQL, VBA Tableau, and/or PowerBI
- Travel: 5%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline and 4 – 6 years of direct experience in data analytic is required. 6 years of analytics experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, MS Access
- Versed in applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Understanding of qualitative and quantitative analytical methods
- Familiarity with Human Resource Management processes and/or Manpower analytics
- Experience in analytical methodology implementation, model development and simulation, trend analysis and forecasting
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name “PeopleTec” was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system – our people. Our company’s foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it’s through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our “People First” benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Location: Huntsville, Huntsville, AL 35805,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No