SR Tech (Fort Bragg) (TS req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 11, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: Signature Reduction Technician Department/Job: SWTC Reports to: SR Lead
FLSA Status: Exempt Position Type: Full Time; Monday – Friday 8:00 a, – 5:00 pm*
The Signature Reduction Technician will provide operational support subject matter expertise, interagency coordination, administrative support, and training management in support of sensitive activities. This position will be the focal point for all coordination traffic within the section. The Signature Reduction Technician will work with the military customer to modify and renew travel in support of sensitive activities, providing advisement on sensitive activities, best practices, and training management in support of sensitive activities operations. The Signature Reduction Technician will assist in the development of plans and strategies in support of the platform.
- Identify, establish, and maintain liaison contacts and communications within Service and DoD Program channels for formal and informal coordination to effectively leverage and expedite support to the development, staffing, activation, execution, and termination of plans as well as other required actions and communications
- Establish and implement processes for requests pertaining to development and its processes to include requests for mechanisms, requests for sponsorship and systems support
- Creating, drafting, coordinating, implementing and executing plans, amendments, annexes and associated documentation in direct support to SR programs
- Create annexes to plans as mission requirements evolve
- Assist the government in creating mechanisms as detailed.
- Create, manage, maintain, and implement plans, annexes, mechanisms, and assessments
- Develop and deliver required products IAW policies/regulations. Deliver up to four plans or assessments as recommended by mission parameters within each contract year in support of client efforts
- Conduct due diligence assessments
- Conduct compliance reviews to include periodic inspections, audits, and inventories IAWs with governing DOD guidance and applicable client regulations
- Draft and maintain policies and procedures for the command and support the review of plans and/or Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or other regulatory documents to ensure compliance
- Familiarity working within the Joint Community (processes, structure, C2, etc.)
- Report significant events/incidents
- Support tasks associated with training including formal instruction and/or culmination exercises to enhance SR competencies
- Prepare coordination messages in support of sensitive activities
- Assist in the management of training for incoming and current members
- Assist in reviewing and editing travel to support sensitive activities
- Advise platform members on business best practices and operational support
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and other standard office equipment.
• Sit for long periods of time
• Able to move ten pounds; occasionally lift or move up to twenty-five pounds
• See details of objects that are less than a few feet away
• Understand the speech of another person
• Speak clearly so listeners can understand
• Must be able to read, write and understand English
• Ability to work varied hours in support of training exercises*
Travel to CONUS locations in support of the mission as required by the company and/or the customer. All travel to be approved by the SR Lead.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience working in Signature Reduction
- Knowledge of standard military terminology, processes, and data interchange systems
- Proficient with current software applications, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Experience managing, planning and resourcing training in support of sensitive activities
- Experience supporting or conducting commercial signature reduction operations
- Experience creating business plans in support of international business
- Former SOF experience
- Excellent business management, organization and administrative skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to act independently with little supervision
- Capable of applying and operating in a SR capacity in support of sensitive activities
- Advanced Technician Course
- Advanced Planners Course and/or
- Due Diligence Course graduate
Work Authorizations/Security Clearance:
Must hold and maintain a Top-Secret clearance with SAP.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reservoir International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to terms and conditions of employment. Reservoir International does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic
Please use the link below to apply!!
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No