Sr. SATCOM MUOS Military Operations Analyst (#1265096)
Posted by Paige McAlister on December 3, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Sr. SATCOM MUOS Military Operations Analyst to support our Peterson, AFB location.
The candidate will provide operations and technical support to the Canadian Mobile User Objective System (MUOS) Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Planning Case.
- Provide MUOS Subject Matter Expertise for activities required in the effective implementation, management, and direction of the FMS Case Officer activities required to implement Narrowband operations in accordance with agreements established by the Canadian MUOS FMS Planning Case Letter of Offer and Acceptance
- Support all operational and technical related aspects of the Canadian MUOS FMS Planning Case
- Maintain a direct liaison with the U.S. Military Departments, Joint Staff, Defense Information Systems Agency, the Canadian Department of National Defense, the Office of the Secretary of Defense, and the users of SATCOM systems as directed to provide necessary support to the FMS Case Officer responsibilities
- Support the development of policy and procedures for the implementation of all operational aspects of the Canadian MUOS FMS Planning Case, to include a Concept of Operations (CONOPS)
- Develop, prepare, deliver, and present reports and briefing materials as directed for recurring and ad hoc meetings in support of the agreement
- Attend and provide reports/meeting minutes on narrowband meetings
- Develop the CONOPS for Canadian MUOS use and Satellite Access Process (User and Group Management), Training requirements and materials in support of training Canadian Forces to utilize MUOS
- The Operational CONOPS will incorporate how SA is reported, it will include how usage is captured and reported
- Provide document reviews, technical papers, point papers, EXSUMs, written summations, GO one-pager briefs, TF Eagle weekly activity reports, and significant activity reports
- Assist the Government with preparation of the required billing statements and preparation of annual International Partner budget forecast
- Assist with coordination of training activities, TDY requirements, facility upgrades, security activities, situational awareness tools, certification activities, and testing activities in support of the agreement
- 10 years of Department of Defense (DoD) SATCOM experience including Narrowband and preferably Wideband Code Division Multiple Access
- Travel: 25%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A Bachelor’s Degree with 10 years of DoD SATCOM experience is required.
- Significant military familiarity and training in SATCOM
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in SATCOM principles, technical analysis, and problem solving
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project)
- Knowledge of International Trafficking in Arms and Arms Export Control Act
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Location: , Colorado Springs, CO 80916, USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No