Sr Intelligence Planners (Kuwait) (TS/SCI Required) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 2, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: Sr. Intelligence Planners
Experience Level: Senior
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Quiet Professionals, LLC (www.QuietProfessionalsLLC.com) seeks Senior Level Intelligence Planners to support a DoD contract in Kuwait. The contractor will provides intelligence support for operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI). Researches unclassified and classified databases for use in written products. Monitors and analyzes strategic and operational intelligence information. Provides research support for analysts who produce Intelligence Community reports and briefings. Provides guidance, case management, and supports operations. May serve as a client liaison and coordinates with sub-contractors, government personnel, and technical experts. Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and/or leaders in the U. S. civilian intelligence community. Present assessments to intelligence community. Assists with development and maintenance of analytical policies and procedures. May be responsible for training and mentoring junior IAs. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- 8+ years of military experience in Military Intelligence, Strategic Intelligence, Special Operations, Area Intelligence, or Multi INTs within DoD or equivalent Government agencies such as MOS 35M–Human Intelligence Collector (HUMINT Collector), 18F Special Forces Intelligence Sergeant, 180A SF WO, USMC – 0211 Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist; 0231 Intelligence Specialist , U.S. Navy – Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF –1N7X1 Human
- Clearance – TS/SCI
- Multiple deployments to different AORs
- Superb communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient at briefing senior leadership at the O6 level or higher
- Proficient in utilizing advanced computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Expert knowledge in the following areas: SWA regional issues, political analysis
- 12 to 16 years of operations planning experience
- School of Advance Military Studies (SAMS) graduate
- Experience working with DoD Special Operations intelligence
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is preferred, but not an absolute requirement if all other requirements are met.
Send resumes directly to: Dave@QuietProfessionalsLLC.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No