Sr. Benefits Analyst
Posted by Military - Civilian on June 12, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Military - Civilian.
Our Fortune 500 client seeks a Sr. Benefits Analyst in a permanent role to be responsible for all aspects of Health and Welfare Benefit plans such as medical, dental, vision, health savings account, flexible spending accounts, short and long term disability, COBRA, life, workers compensation and OSHA.
Location: Omaha, Nebraska 68046
Reporting to the Compensation & Benefits Manager, the candidate will be the subject matter expert to drive continuous improvements through streamlining of internal and vendor processes, identifying cost savings opportunities and bringing forward your innovative program solutions. This includes priority setting to ensure vendor partners are operating in a high performing manner to enhance the employee experience.
* Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree a plus.
* Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) and/or Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), a plus.
* 5+ years related experience in Benefits Administration and vendor management.
* Multi-state benefit experience, a plus.
* Experience in a Union environment, a plus.
* Experience working for a large employer.
Our client is seeking a QA Automation Engineer for two key projects in Berlin, CT. This contract role ends in late 2019 (or beyond) and you must be local to the Hartford CT region.
Essential Functions and Expectations:
• Building reusable test actions for automated tests
Building automated tests with automation assets: Test Actions, Function Libraries, Shared / Local, Complex coding for procedures used to control automated tests, functions and subroutines, SQL queries where necessary
• Design and implementation of test automation framework
• Design and build custom reporting
• Design and build all automated testing assets such as function libraries
• Assist Action Engineers with technical issues
• Execute tests and report results to team
• Design tests based on project business needs and existing manual tests
• Liaison with project teams to: determine test automation priorities, resolve issues between manual and automated tests, have regular contact with project teams to identify, strategize and resolve any issues that impact test automation
• Secondary responsibilities
• Design, and implementation of automated testing assets
• Building automated tests, associated actions and other automated test assets for projects
• Execute tests and report results
• Maintenance of test automation lab machines
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
Must be a GC holder or US Citizen.
5-7 years of experience in QA
Must have experience with UFT/QTP
Must have coding skills in VBScript and UFT
Certification in HP toolset is ideal
Please send resumes to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
- Location: , Omaha, NE 68046, USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: Yes