To apply to this job, click here.
The Solutions Manager/Product Specialist will consult with customers and associates providing value added tools and resources to ensure their mutual success. The emphasis of this role will be on culinary solutions engagement with our customers, ultimately leading to a stronger business relationship.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN THE MISSOULA, MT, AREA.
- Strengthen relationships with our customers through the use of Solutions based selling.
- Competently explain our programs and market this process to our customers, sales associates and internal support team.
- Analyze customer data to support the Solutions process and use reporting tools to communicate the success of our efforts and to identify where to improve efforts.
- Actively source new material to support our customers through internal and external sources
- Analyze customer operations and their menu for suggestions to cross-utilize their inventory, improve kitchen efficiency, and other areas of improvement.
- Present customers with menu ideas during consultations, focusing on customer’s needs, price point, and skill level, as well as current trends, and creative plate presentations
- Network at local culinary associations and industry functions.
- Some travel involved including overnight
- Other duties as assigned
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Business, Marketing, or the equivalent in industry experience.
- Preferred degree from accredited culinary school
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Minimum requirement of a high school diploma
- Minimum of 5 years front and back of the house restaurant experience. Prior management experience a plus.
- Demonstrate a high sales aptitude and customer service skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical, and computation skills.
- Ability to strategize with a cross functional team to accomplish short and long term goals
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Professional appearance
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass background investigation and drug test
Food Services of America offers a competitive compensation package, including, Company paid health, disability and life insurance, 401k retirement program and profit sharing.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled
- Location: , Missoula, Montana 59801, United States
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No